Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
That looks awesome. :giggle: A great place to sit, relax, fantasize a little and play your emotionless music. ;) But I do have one question. Where's Mona?
There's only so much space for these lovely ladies. I... very, very briefly considered using the Sistine Chapel, but I'm not THAT big a simp :KEK: It would've fit just about everyone though. But I'm happy with this, it features the upper levels of my tier list and places a lot of respect on my top 3 babes :giggle:
The girls so nice, I used them twice ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milton749

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Nora just barely didn't make the cut, same with a handful of other girls, but she's high on my tier list. Once she becomes a baby mama though, she'll receive quite a bump ;) :devilish:
We'll see about that in the future I think. There are only three things I expect for the next chapter, one of those things has already been fulfilled, now there are only two left and sally is a priority in one of those expectations.
preview_sally.jpg

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
We'll see about that in the future I think. There are only three things I expect for the next chapter, one of those things has already been fulfilled, now there are only two left and sally is a priority in one of those expectations.
View attachment 3906836
Sally will need a wheelchair once we're done with her :devilish: After all,
1723008270464.png

What are the other two?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
The rematch against dawe, that one is already confirmed, the only bad thing is that it will be in the gym and the other one is the rematch against caleb or vinny, but knowing DPC he will probably save that for the end of season 3. :HideThePain:
I'm fine with the rematch being in the gym, it means he can be publicly humiliated :ROFLMAO:
The rematch with Vinny does feel like an endgame type scenario, unless DPC surprises everyone by immediately getting rid of him next episode. He gets arrested or we put him into a coma or something. And Caleb... it's funny, I don't really give a shit about Caleb, other than wanting to cave in his stupid gigachad face. He doesn't really inspire dislike compared to Vinny and Dawe, or even early Chad.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I'm fine with the rematch being in the gym, it means he can be publicly humiliated :ROFLMAO:
The rematch with Vinny does feel like an endgame type scenario, unless DPC surprises everyone by immediately getting rid of him next episode. He gets arrested or we put him into a coma or something. And Caleb... it's funny, I don't really give a shit about Caleb, other than wanting to cave in his stupid gigachad face. He doesn't really inspire dislike compared to Vinny and Dawe, or even early Chad.
Well, those are the only expectations I have, I don't really care about anything else. :HideThePain:

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
Can anyone help me please, live in Australia, where can I find like an almost complete playlist of songs from the game?
Thanks to anyone who can help

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Can anyone help me please, live in Australia, where can I find like an almost complete playlist of songs from the game?
I don't know what Australia has to do with it but here is the playlist.:WaitWhat:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Well, those are the only expectations I have, I don't really care about anything else. :HideThePain:
My expectations for the next episode are loftier. Cammy becomes a real love interest, Yoga Girl becomes a real love interest, already talked about Nora getting pregnant, finally get to fuck Bianca, Elena, if we're going to get into trouble with Tommy then I at least want to actually fuck Heather. Oh and anal with Maya, Josy and Jill ;)
Oh and a pony, while I'm dreaming :KEK::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: EatYourVegetables

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
I don't know what Australia has to do with it but here is the playlist.:WaitWhat:
Thanks mate, some countries have restrictions on music, I found a playlist on reddit a while ago and when I went to play it on my phone, more than half the songs were not available in Australia.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Because being an Aussie is the best, Ray_D. ;)

Some dude also put them all on his Googledrive you can access and download if you want to.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Well I'm not going to lie to you the idea of punching a kangaroo sounds delightful.:Kappa:
View attachment 3906920
Great fun when you're camping and had a few. (I joke, I have never punched a kangaroo.). They hit back really hard. I actually have a wallaby that keeps popping into my backyard every few days to hang out with my dogs. Where one of my daughters studies, she has a whole group of kangaroos living right outside her window and has to walk between them to get to class. She got caught in a stampede once. LOL. We call it the lucky country cause you're lucky if something doesn't kill you before lunch.

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes