Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
You know a guy who is good for pounding... other places? Is this based on rumour or do you have more direct experience? Asking for a friend.
Let's just say that being from the land down under, he's had to do horrible things to survive. But as I say, he's a licensed pounder.
1723080186168.png

I'm keeping his identity a secret, but as you can see, bro can also suck off an elephant :HideThePain:

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I'd argue the opposite considering she, herself says she's got anger issues. Admitting to having these issues doesn't make them miraculously stop. And someone in a leader's role with anger issues doesn't make that person the best leader. And I say this because of experience. Snappy people tend to get put in their place eventually.
She handles almost all of her president duties perfectly rationally. She calmly chastises Quinn most of the time when she fucks something up or does something that goes against what a sorority sister should do, like instigating Maya instead of welcoming her properly. It's mainly when people push her buttons to the point where she does start getting upset that yeah, she tends to blow up, but that's not an unusual behavior; just means she has a shorter fuse.

And in the case where she got violent with Chad... he kinda deserved it because she was dragged along for that farce for most of her college years.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

CuckKing69

Jun 9, 2024
So what's the endgame with telling Quinn "I would have stayed" when she admits to being a drug dealer.

Are we going to get a super dark ending ala the "Drug Lord" ending on Good Girl Gone Bad where MC murders Vinny and becomes a hardcore dealer with Quinn or Lily?

May 31, 2024
That's how Quinn would look in a typical timeskip ending: totally clean, no longer shaving the side of her head, no stupid makeup affectations, probably married or even a mom.
It may be typical, but yes give me this ending. I imagine she'd be one of those head of the PTA types and still messing with people for her own amusement but lower stakes.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Hey, did any of you ever laugh at those silly poses MC makes when he sneaks into Patrick's house to steal documents?

MC's thoughts in his head: Wow, an infiltration operation! This is so cool! I'm just like Ethan Hunt!
Actually MC:
View attachment 3909346
View attachment 3909347
You more like agent Johnny English, buddy :KEK:
Well, considering the good luck the mc usually has, I wouldn't be surprised if it's like Johnny English.

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes