Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
We must have very different tastes because Sage is gorgeous without makeup and it was a refreshing to see her like this. And without makeup she looks younger, really like a ~20 yo girl.
Most likely her eyes, the effect you noticed, is the result of choosing not the best facial expression, they can be a little crooked. Some expressions in the library are terrible and require a lot of manual work to correct.

And still, she looks cute
View attachment 3909248
You know what I would like to see, sage use this hairstyle one more time.
screenshot0001.png

May 31, 2024

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Chalk it up to natural/indoor lighting and it being prewash, product and styling? Although if we are talking about hairstyles and colors, I'd like to spend a bit more time with fiery younger sage. She seems rather spicy in her look and attitude.

View attachment 3909701
Mmmm, maybe it's the lighting. In the pool, her hair is red as fuck compared to inside the kitchen.
1723091412097.png

It's hard to really delve further, because other than the car wash, she's never outside in Episode 4, except during the DIKs party. But it's nighttime.
1723091532452.png

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Hey all - I'm sure its been answered in here somewhere and I'm sorry to ask again but I just have gotten around to the update because RL stuff - I'm doing the math class and I'm placing the X's and diamonds where the walkthrough says to but I'm getting some correct and some wrong? please help thanks

May 31, 2024
Hey all - I'm sure its been answered in here somewhere and I'm sorry to ask again but I just have gotten around to the update because RL stuff - I'm doing the math class and I'm placing the X's and diamonds where the walkthrough says to but I'm getting some correct and some wrong? please help thanks
Yeah I had same problem. I just ended up actually playing the mini game, and marking my answers down for future reference. After that playthrough I tossed it and turned the mini games off.

Reactions: rlduck

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
The game randomize the the pattern you should read the unstruction to get the hint if you follow the walkthrough theres a high chance you will get it wrong

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
So what's the endgame with telling Quinn "I would have stayed" when she admits to being a drug dealer.

Are we going to get a super dark ending ala the "Drug Lord" ending on Good Girl Gone Bad where MC murders Vinny and becomes a hardcore dealer with Quinn or Lily?
It's telling Quinn that despite what she's doing, the MC has her back. He would have been more prepared for it, and it would mean he had her trust.

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
i'm looking foward the cheat content, i'm with Bella(best girl) and want to make some something with Jill so they make amends... and see what's up other girls just for curiosity

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is the thick lady from the strip club, tho i see a lot of people hating her, this is true or just a meme?

Ps: another question in the DIK route, if i choose sage as LI, i lose the other girls? Camilla Riona, Quinn, Jade, etc. or i just get her + the others
As of the moment you will just get Sage, right now the cheat route is not implemented yet

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
If Beer Pong Trash-Talking was an Olympic Event, she'd be in Paris right now collecting her Gold Medal. :)
she also has the highest base aim stats out of all the girls you can play in Beer Pong, with a base 85% for arc shots and 65% for bounce shots. Teasing is nearly useless on her lmao. She really is the Beer Pong champ. She warned me, and I didn't listen.

EDIT: It was worth the retries:
screenshot0005.png

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I have discovered that Isabella is the final boss of Beer Pong
If Beer Pong Trash-Talking was an Olympic Event, she'd be in Paris right now collecting her Gold Medal. :)
she also has the highest base aim stats out of all the girls you can play in Beer Pong, with a base 85% for arc shots and 65% for bounce shots. Teasing is nearly useless on her lmao. She really is the Beer Pong champ. She warned me, and I didn't listen.

EDIT: It was worth the retries:
View attachment 3909786
Bella Beer Pong Smack Talk Pity You Suck.png Bella Beer Pong Go Beer Pong Bella Go.png Bella Beer Pong Still Got It 1.png Bella Beer Pong Still Got It 2.png

I'm just glad DPC included Bella in Beer Pong, it would've been pretty lame if it were exclusively for the BBQ. Plus I love when Bella gets feisty, like she's 18 years old again :love:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I know what you were busy concentrating on. It's like Bella has this way of making you forget how to think about anything but her boobs. And if she takes her bra off you struggle to remember your own name. :ROFLMAO:

It's true, I've already forgotten what we were talking about, and all I can of is Bella's fun bags. :p

screenshot0001.png

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I know what you were busy concentrating on. It's like Bella has this way of making you forget how to think about anything but her boobs. And if she takes her bra off you struggle to remember your own name. :ROFLMAO:

It's true, I've already forgotten what we were talking about, and all I can of is Bella's fun bags. :p

View attachment 3909793
You were going to give me $20, remember? :)
Bella Beer Pong Distracted 2.png
I love the line "(*mumble* does he really think he can beat the Beer-Pong Champ? *mumble*)"

Bella's route is the only one that truly shows how cute she can be.
I said this the other day, but she has nothing hut zingers, just pure gold in Beer Pong. Way too much to try and post here.

And not entirely. She can be playful even off her route, like the LiBrian joke.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale
4.80 star(s) 1,544 Votes