Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Well Jill and Bella are more of "commit to this girl before you get any reward" deals. Maya and Josy were basically relationship building from literally the first scene in the game, and their path is kind of a commitment all in it's own, locking you out of a few choices and making you feel like dog shit if you pick a different path in episode 8 by having them act extremely heartbroken.

Sage started under the premise of fuck buddies to help her destress while trying to work out what to do with her cheating boyfriend, but winds up being serious later.

Jill is basically as vanilla as it gets and you kinda need to dedicate a lot to her to get her and that's why she only sleeps with the MC on her route (she was literally a virgin, and the only real virgin in the game lmao), and Bella has morals that she has extreme trouble getting rid of. Bonus points that Jill considers Bella sleeping with the MC to initially be an act of betrayal cuz she knew Jill was interested in him. And likewise, Bella wants you to drop any pretense of a relationship with her anyway if you pursue Jill because Jill is her best friend and she wants her to be happy first.
That sucks , it's like the very shitty choice in dev's previous game Acting Lesson where the MC was forced to choose who he will choose to save in a burning house and to choose between Jill and Bella I feel the same (thinking that If I choose Bella, someone will take Jill's virginity and will fall in love with someone else offscreen not Tybalt for sure, and if I choose Jill, Bella might have find another MC like personality for her to fall inlove with eventually) to think that I even thinking of a possible threesome with them would have been great, there should be a Jill-Bella exclusive path where they share the MC like Maya-Josy path

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
This is the looks of Lily that suit her the most, I don't know if it's just me but when she became HOT , she lost this looks
I think she still looks hot as a HOT, but definitely agree this is her best look.

It will make more sense if Derek is Neil's son and the game's MC isn't it ? :KEK:

View attachment 3910253
Derek does look more like Neil than Tremolo does. :unsure:
Maybe a switched at birth thing coming. Making Maya & MC twins. :cautious:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
That sucks , it's like the very shitty choice in dev's previous game Acting Lesson where the MC was forced to choose who he will choose to save in a burning house and to choose between Jill and Bella I feel the same (thinking that If I choose Bella, someone will take Jill's virginity and will fall in love with someone else offscreen not Tybalt for sure, and if I choose Jill, Bella might have find another MC like personality for her to fall inlove with eventually) to think that I even thinking of a possible threesome with them would have been great, there should be a Jill-Bella exclusive path where they share the MC like Maya-Josy path
Have you heard the good news? There shall be a harem route for the worthy. True believers will be rewarded if they but follow the path laid for them by the creator. Shall I tell you more?

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Your comparison is very wrong... AL was a completely different genre, and there you have to choose between life and death... Jill-Bella is not life or death, nobody is in danger here, at most you break a girl's heart, but life goes on ... It's the same in real life, and if you constantly think "what if...", you're screwing up your own life and that of your current partner...

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
I imagine with Quinn, and Rio, it must be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. That and it is playing the STD lottery. The kind of women who prey upon simps.

Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
Honestly when the game was still new I thought that's how it was going to go.
3 routes: Maya & Josy, Jill & Bella, Sage & Free pass to everyone else.

Kinda disappointed in the way it's gone instead... but not totally.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
yes, 21 is circa 20
in my country " ~ " this mean: circa. sorry if i misunderstand something

yes, they were friends before diks, so probably they keep the friendship. however i think Nick dont tell everything to vinny. they speak about interesting things, like Cathy post from dik laptop. and they dont speak things like, what is the password to the dik safe. i think dpc would love creating a situation, where Nick looks like a traiter, but Nick did not give any relative info to vinny, so kind of innocent, but Tommy will call him traiter and want him drop out.

well, we dont know much ages and bdays. but we know the collage is 3 year long. we know mc is in first year. we know Sage is in her last year. 2 year difference.
ofc only if Sage didnt failed a semester.
I think the standard is four years. Freshman, sophomore, junior and senior.

There is a conversation with Maya in one of the earlier episodes where she says that she would be done with college in four years or three if she worked hard.

But college works differently in any case. The years are more like a guideline and the individual courses are what really define your education. You have to do basic ones before advanced ones on the same subject and a lot require you to complete gen ed courses that are more of a recap of what you should have learned in high school so the freshman year is much the same for all students, but beyond that which year you are is just a trivial detail.

4.80 star(s) 1,544 Votes