Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
She's just looking out the window waiting for the crew to return from Maya's house, and probably worrying about the outcome. Josy is looking out the window towards the front of the house from the upstairs hallway with the fishing bowl behind her.
Maybe but to me she got a mad look going on

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Conflicted, I think. Maybe thinking about breaking up? * *noises in the background: SOLO PATH, SOLO PATH
While it is possible this is a render before MC, Maya, Derek and Sage get back I think it afterward and Josy is upset with Maya for all the shit she put her through. If the breakup going to happen this is the ep and I'm ready for it

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
But college works differently in any case. The years are more like a guideline and the individual courses are what really define your education. You have to do basic ones before advanced ones on the same subject and a lot require you to complete gen ed courses that are more of a recap of what you should have learned in high school so the freshman year is much the same for all students, but beyond that which year you are is just a trivial detail.
Not necessarily correct. Where I'm from, even freshman year classes are highly dependent on what you are accepted into the university for. There would be zero commonality between an Engineering freshman vs a Pharmacy freshman vs a general Arts & Science freshman.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

CuckKing69

Jun 9, 2024
Because I'm not on his Patreon, is there anyone in the comments or Discord who is calling out DPC and slamming him for how long this is all taking and his refusal to release Chapter 11 in chunks?

I do join the Patreon for one month whenever he actually puts out a new chapter, but that's only twice a year, at best, and he seemed kind of annoyed when I criticized how lame the party planning mini-game was and it shouldn't have been in the game at all.

Sep 26, 2023
Because I'm not on his Patreon, is there anyone in the comments or Discord who is calling out DPC and slamming him for how long this is all taking and his refusal to release Chapter 11 in chunks?
I'm just a micro DIk subscriber but Let me try to explain. In Discord :
  • Asking for a refund
  • Asking for a preview
  • Asking for a render
  • Asking when is the update
  • Posting a Fan art
  • Mentioning NTR
  • Mentioning Reddit
  • Mentioning any kind of mods
  • Mentioning F95zone or other pirate websites
  • Mentioning Acting Lessons ending
  • Implying you got a modded or a pirated version
  • Saying anything bad about the time development
  • Saying anything about poll results
Is worth a instant ban even with valuable patreon statut like Biggest Dik. :lepew:

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017

I do join the Patreon for one month whenever he actually puts out a new chapter, but that's only twice a year, at best, and he seemed kind of annoyed when I criticized how lame the party planning mini-game was and it shouldn't have been in the game at all.
While the wait times have been getting absurd, realisng the episode in parts would be a terrible decision.

BAK episodes are a complete package, do it in any other way and the quality will suffer.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Is it said in the game that B&R is 3 years? Generally speaking university is 4 years in the USA. Some do finish faster and others finish slower based on courseload/working outside of school though. Most people are 18-22 or 19-23 in university. So I assumed sage is 22 or 23.
I think the standard is four years. Freshman, sophomore, junior and senior.

There is a conversation with Maya in one of the earlier episodes where she says that she would be done with college in four years or three if she worked hard.

But college works differently in any case. The years are more like a guideline and the individual courses are what really define your education. You have to do basic ones before advanced ones on the same subject and a lot require you to complete gen ed courses that are more of a recap of what you should have learned in high school so the freshman year is much the same for all students, but beyond that which year you are is just a trivial detail.
I don't think so.

Three years, but it can also be four depending on the address, is the minimum duration for the first degree, the so-called bachelor's degree.

Sage, for example, makes it clear that she considers it wrong to stop at the bachelor's degree and is the only one to talk about thesis discussion and graduation, while Tommy, Rusty and Jill, who are in their third year, never mention it

and even in the flash back when Tommy and Rusty are freshmen Sage is already an important reference of the HOTs.

so the age difference with Sage is wider
not said the game, i have been read it here and characters were listed who is first, second and third year.
i thought it is weird, how can be a collage 3 year, if there are different educations what are for different number of semesters, but than i thought it is just an avn game. and i didnt saw every path.

now you mention, probably first year students cant be presidents. so if Sage was president 2 years ago, than she should have started before

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Jdzavrat

Aug 28, 2020

That guys ego can't take any kind of dissent. You'd immediately be banned for saying anything other than how awesome he is.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024

most of people would be annoyed after critic. and i am glad for the party planner minig ame

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017

episodes in chunks would suck ass. Some episodes might be chunky but when you skip through dialogue on subsequent playthroughs, you can get through most of them in half an hour or less if you know what you're doing, and the replay-ability is the biggest key factor in making them fun. That's also why they take so long. multiple love interests that you chose 3 episodes ago, relationship flags that were set back god knows how long that might be relevant.

Like could anyone seriously think that being rude to Patrick in episode 7 even slightly would bite them in the ass in Episode 10? Or that insulting cafeteria food and fighting Troy in episode 1 would wind up going against a counter to impress Bella in the same scene?

That shit takes time to make it work and not break, well, *everything*. Not saying it makes sense for there to be 1-2 years between every update, but that's part of why shit takes time, especially if you have a small crew working on it.

Reactions: KaiserST

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I've played games where the developers split a full episode into 2 or more parts because of the long wait due to episodes size. They did this to give patrons at least some content. And this is a bad decision, because the integrity of the narrative is broken, you don't understand what the episode is about, you get half an hour of content every two or three months. This is worse than a long wait. A long wait is bad and DPC has some quirks in terms of his creativity, but what is, is. It will be ready when it is ready.

4.80 star(s) 1,544 Votes