GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I'm with DarkKiller on this, let the shrimp stay away from Bella.:confused:

I'd be surprised if Bella didn't accidentally crush Josy in bed.
Game has hinted, mostly during the Halloween party, at Sage potentially joining with Maya and Josie (and vice versa). During the exclusive Truth or Drink Maya admits she thinks Sage is the hottest in the sorority and Josie mentions her as a candidate of a dream inclusion for a foursome. Sage also opens up a bit more after the Quinn Threesome by getting other girls to tease MC so I imagine things can potentially get pretty freaky as she scratches off items on her college kinks bucket list.

No, and the heights in this game are really inconsistent anyway. Here's a picture I found that shows you pretty much how tall the HOTs are compared with each other:
View attachment 3911842
You'll have to take different footwear into account too though, like Lily's or Josy's sneakers while everyone else is wearing heels.
Sage in heels is just *slightly* taller than the MC, which is wild.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
You are all being very un-Alady right now, even you Darkwen :HideThePain:

I wasn't being serious anyway, the only remote chance of a Bella threesome is with Jill and that's still a bit of a stretch atm. Still though, I didn't expect such resistance to the idea of a Bella/Josy threesome :ROFLMAO:
No, but 24 hours later, I still can't stop thinking about Lily/Sage. :love: I tried so hard not to get my hopes up, but too late.

Damn you DPC.

After the teaser, if this does not happen now.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch and your arms are to short to scratch. :mad:

Reactions: MakkAnzy

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
We're so used to Darkwen and his daily Alady, that if for some reason he missed even a single day without saying it, most here would be worried wondering what happened. (i know i would,not just because i like his simping but also because of my OCD)

Reactions: Sephironii
4.80 star(s) 1,543 Votes