Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
You can't use that one as an example. Lily is kneeling down behind Josy... (and Maya is in the distance, the perspective just makes her look more Josy's size - check head size to compare).
View attachment 3912951 :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though. She is not kneeling behind Josy. She'd have her head around Josy's ass. (Sorry got distracted for a moment :p ). Even from the front Lily is only slightly taller. (From a shot earlier in the party, Lily is in thick soled joggers, Josy in small heels).

View attachment 3912961 View attachment 3912959

View attachment 3912991 View attachment 3912987
You guys are going about this the wrong way.

How many MC cocks tall are they?* :KEK:
1723187582124.png
* note, MC's cock also subject to changes in size :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Best preview since first release of the game, because...

View attachment 3913037

...that's exactly the moment where Josy decides to go full Leah mode. When she can't have Tremolo McFuckface, nobody else should have him.
Your comment plus the reflection in Josy's eyes reminds me of that crazy bitch Lenore, from Conscience of the King.
View attachment 1000077288.mp4
Classic fucking episode :cool:

I don't think there'll be any Leah-type shenanigans though. Unless... the crazy reveal this time will be that MC is the insane psychopath this time. That's why he's capable of having multiple girls fall in love with him, just to break their hearts. It gets him off. But soon, it won't be enough. Soon, he'll have to start killing the girls who love him. And he'll do it with his dick, by fucking them to death.

... or you know, there just won't be anything crazy like in Acting Lessons :whistle:

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

HypMarteer

Apr 17, 2020
Long time lurker. Only recently started going thru Ep.9 again and had these questions on my mind for a while now. Has there ever been confirmed who these 2 people are or are they just funny easter eggs to not be taken seriously?

Screenshot 2024-08-09 101056.png

Screenshot 2024-08-09 101135.png

Screenshot 2024-08-09 102607.png

Is it also a coincidence they're next to each other during the blackout or just reading too deep into this?
Screenshot 2024-08-09 112313.png

Screenshot 2024-08-09 112530.png

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Long time lurker. Only recently started going thru Ep.9 again and had these questions on my mind for a while now. Has there ever been confirmed who these 2 people are or are they just funny easter eggs to not be taken seriously?

View attachment 3913122

View attachment 3913123

View attachment 3913125

Is it also a coincidence they're next to each other during the blackout or just reading too deep into this?
View attachment 3913126

View attachment 3913127
Mischa is a friend of Ida's. Ida used Mischa's photo to try and pick up guys on Rooster. Mischa & Rusty hooked up, but as far as I remember, she went back to her boyfriend and left Rusty heartbroken.

The 'Thirsty Ghoul' is still being debated, but most people (me included) tend to believe that she is also the girl known as Yoga Girl who is also in science class with Tremolo and has an incredible ass in Yoga class. It is also believed that her name is Nikita, due to her purse being left in the moose bar after the Halloween party. There is also another theory she is an undercover policewoman.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
If this face looks normal to you...... bruh. You're drinking too much Perfectionist DPC juice.

View attachment 3912282
Are you aware of the art and theory of photography, regarding choosing a good angle for shooting and other things? Even very beautiful people have absolutely terrible photos from time to time. It's just a combination of angle, facial expressions and features of appearance, figure and other things. Because IRL, only a few have an ideal figures (in every sense), then this also applies to the pose of the human body as a whole, if a full-length, half-height picture is taken, etc. In BADIK (and AVNs in general, 90% of which is created with DAZ3D or similar software), almost all girls have perfect figures, so only the face and the problems associated with it remain. Unlike IRL, other problems are added with software like DAZ3D, etc. Some models there are problematic from the beginning - like Jill, for which she is constantly being mocked, called a goblin, etc. Now regarding DPC. You want him not to work in a "pattern" mode, but handcraft and polish EVERY static render? Like, the Josy scene you mentioned and you don't like for some reason. You want him to fix the camera angle, facial expressions etc to make EVERY render look perfect? But the problem with "perfect" and perfectionism as is, that something can't be perfect to everyone. You may spent a tons of time making something "perfect", but someone will find it odd or even ugly. So, what? We will not see the updates for 2-3 years then. Will it worth it? I don't think so. I myself noticing some odd and bad looking renders from time to time, but its quantities are minimal and I treat it as a photography IRL - every person have a good and bad shots in their collection and photoalbums. The more perfect/beatiful the person, the less odd and bad photos he/she have. But tastes are always different, anyway.

What do I see? She is lying (in a "special" outfit), and playfully looks away, smiling specifically at whoever she is looking at - MC or Maya (or both of them). Judging by the scene - with certain lustful thoughts and the fact that they all planned to implement in the near future. In the end, it's just a separate render from the whole lewd scene, where there will be a lot of different facial expressions, camera angles and other things of all participants. Her hairstyle is also different here and is not liked by some persons. Whatever.

DPC is not perfect in any means as well, but the balance of provided content amount / quality / dev time per update, even if the dev time increased for a few months lately since EP8, is absolutely perfect.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

I ended up working on static renders all week. I'm working through the free-roam events from top to bottom of the file.

After this week's work, I've posed 386 renders, which puts me roughly ~30% through the free roam event.

I will continue to pose static renders next week and maybe continue writing if I need a break from working on art.

Multiple PCs are rendering static renders at the moment. I'll have to do quite a bit of post-processing next week. It's nice to see PCs spitting out renders again after having them work on animations only for the last few weeks.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019

I ended up working on static renders all week. I'm working through the free-roam events from top to bottom of the file.

After this week's work, I've posed 386 renders, which puts me roughly ~30% through the free roam event.

I will continue to pose static renders next week and maybe continue writing if I need a break from working on art.

Multiple PCs are rendering static renders at the moment. I'll have to do quite a bit of post-processing next week. It's nice to see PCs spitting out renders again after having them work on animations only for the last few weeks.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
So one third of the remaining bulk of outstanding work is done, and it's not even mid-August. Still hoping for an Autumn release.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Mischa is a friend of Ida's. Ida used Mischa's photo to try and pick up guys on Rooster. Mischa & Rusty hooked up, but as far as I remember, she went back to her boyfriend and left Rusty heartbroken.

The 'Thirsty Ghoul' is still being debated, but most people (me included) tend to believe that she is also the girl known as Yoga Girl who is also in science class with Tremolo and has an incredible ass in Yoga class. It is also believed that her name is Nikita, due to her purse being left in the moose bar after the Halloween party. There is also another theory she is an undercover policewoman.

View attachment 3913151 View attachment 3913152
I think the question was about the person (circled) in the background, not Micha. It's understandable to have missed that though, as soon as your head(s) went to Yoga Girl!

Mar 9, 2019
So one third of the remaining bulk of outstanding work is done, and it's not even mid-August. Still hoping for an Autumn release.
Optimistically, the free roam is around a third of the work that remains to be done so it would be around a tenth of the remaining work completed. Realistically, the free roam counts for a sixth of what remains so that number transformed to around a twentieth of the remaining work. You go by the numbers that's 20 weeks of active development left, at minimum but probably more.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I think the question was about the person (circled) in the background, not Micha. It's understandable to have missed that though, as soon as your head(s) went to Yoga Girl!
Hahaha. I didn't even see the circle. Mischa is a bit of a hottie, and then Yoga Girl. No wonder I was distracted. I wrote all that stuff for nothing. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AmaroPargo

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
> 1000+ renders free roam
> I have 17 saves

8e5e9728abe5b3b1ebfec45790c50736.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,544 Votes