Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Not from me. I didn't even notice the circle sorry, until mintymuz pointed it out to me, I thought you were asking about Mischa. TBH, I hadn't noticed her before, I'll have to have a playthrough, concentrating on her and see if anything stands out to me. What about you Better Cock Spock any theories on her/him?
I've only seen this once before, and it was another post asking if anyone has ever noticed this before :HideThePain:
So I got nothing. But I don't blame you for thinking that they were talking about Micha and Yoga Girl, for a second I did too :ROFLMAO:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I forgot about Mona. For me it goes Arieth then Sage.

I feel like Arieth would be more open to some of my kinks than Sage would be plus Arieth has really pretty eyes.
I love Sage almost as much as I love Bella, but everyone knows that the kinkiest redhead in the game is Karen. It's always the quiet ones.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
but for how many updates has DPC been pointing out that he is working on this free roam? I would guess about ten, and he is at 30%....
i think he said he start the biggest free-roam in july.
Darkwen, my love, Josy is neither angry nor upset, she is rather touched.

I gave the picture a little more exposure and we can see a small tear in Josy's left eye. Why? The reflection in the eye shows two people hugging each other. At the end of EP10, the MC can hug Derek and comfort him. I think that's exactly what Josy sees and is touched by this scene.
View attachment 3913716
nice catch, poor Jojo cry, so not angry for sure. if she angry, she kicks Tommy :D
but i dont see hugging only grey shadow in her eye
abandonned?
yes, there is the tag
oh wait...
It's similar to the MC in the Zoey Special Renders, like this one:
View attachment 3914003
From what I can tell, it's an alternate "douchey" version of the MC with tattoos, bracelets and chains as well as the beard that we saw him try out in Episode 10. Perhaps a foreshadowing of what he'll end up as if he goes down the path of 'Massive DIK'? Zoey makes a comment on that in the Interlude from what I remember, she says something about not wanting to inflate the MC's ego too much to avoid turning him into a douche.

I think it's connected to how Vinny and the MC are supposed to be mirror characters. Both of them as new DIK pledges take the lead in front of all the current members including the ones that're supposed to be the actual leaders (Tommy and Rusty). While the direction that Vinny steers the DIKs in is more concerned about madness and fun, the MC influences them to work on their mansion and for their money in a more responsible way. To me, it seems like the more the MC leans onto the DIK side of things, the more he'll start to resemble Vinny down the line. The more he's a CHICK, he'll be the polar opposite (remember how Nick said Vinny was 'polarizing'?) and afraid to stand up for himself at times, especially if something like a gun is jammed in his face. If he's NEUTRAL, well... that's just neutral. But either way, the similarities between them are clear:
View attachment 3914092
View attachment 3914094
yes, mc is a little vinny. Tommy kicked out vinny and now fight with mc. and i think tommy got flashback about vinny when fight mc.

• Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
The mesh boob top is ridiculous, but high collar, black makeup, dark hair Zoey is best Zoey!
View attachment 3914257
dark hair suits better her
Considering that some people wondered what Sage would look like with a different hair color, it might be worth recalling the process of creating this character.

Besides, Sage is the best girl and it's always worth coming back to her.

View attachment 3914250

~August 2018:

View attachment 3914260

The following polls will be held:

Hair color

View attachment 3914276

Tattoo

View attachment 3914304

Belly button piercing

View attachment 3914320

Eye color

View attachment 3914300

Facial stud(s)

View attachment 3914312

View attachment 3914357

View attachment 3914365

View attachment 3914368

View attachment 3914370

View attachment 3914371

P.S.

Lily got that tattoo

View attachment 3914382
poor Lily deserve better than leftovers

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Screenshot 2024-01-24 201718.png
OMJ she sooo fucking cute ohhhhhhhhhhhh pleaseeeeeee come ep11 soon
Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
yes, mc is a little vinny. Tommy kicked out vinny and now fight with mc. and i think tommy got flashback about vinny when fight mc.
He did. The "rivalry" between Tommy and MC is similar to the one before that with Tommy and Vinny. Their words are also mirrored, both MC and Vinny say: "not gonna happen" to Tommy when he tells MC/Vinny to shut up as he climbs up the stairs. They both also questioned Tommy's 'Vice President' title which is what led to the fight with him and MC, and presumably him and Vinny before.

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes