Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
If I want to download the whole thing. I should download season 1 + 2 then
Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10
and that is it right?
As we're constantly asked this, and the moderators never fix the first post despite many people asked to, please use the Report link at the bottom of the opening post and ask to give more details about what the files are, instead of the useless crap like "Installation: extract and run". Also, ask that question to the mod who owns the thread. Maybe they'll finally improve the labels for the downloads.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
As we're constantly asked this, and the moderators never fix the first post despite many people asked to, please use the Report link at the bottom of the opening post and ask to give more details about what the files are, instead of the useless crap like "Installation: extract and run". Also, ask that question to the mod who owns the thread. Maybe they'll finally improve the labels for the downloads.
Seamless plug to a beginner's guide to playing for the first time :sneaky:
I'm on a fucking roll lately, just wasting my time doing the most pointless shit ever that only like 2 of you will even moderately appreciate. I've made... another video. And even more surprising, it's... an instructional video on how to install and play the game for the first time.

Simps and gentleman, may I present: Spock's Guide to Playing "Being a DIK" View attachment 3907647
View attachment 3909599
Slight re-edits made to make reading easier.

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes