rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
I would be almost certain that something you have changed with the mod is what's causing the freeze. Can you remember any changes you used it for?
No - I enabled the minigames back in science class because I enjoy doing that one and the beer pong - that would be the only thing I changed I can think of

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/minigames/party_planning/party_planner_evaluation.rpy", line 15, in <module>
NameError: name 'pp_needs_met' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/minigames/party_planning/party_planner_evaluation.rpyc", line 14, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/minigames/party_planning/party_planner_evaluation.rpy", line 15, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.10.0
Sat Aug 10 03:32:14 2024

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
No - I enabled the minigames back in science class because I enjoy doing that one and the beer pong - that would be the only thing I changed I can think of
If you go back a few frames, and check the mod. Make sure there is only 1 branch active. (I'd even try disabling mini games) and see if that gets you past it. If that doesn't work, if you want to you can make a save before it breaks and post it here, I can take a look and see if I can spot the problem.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
If you go back a few frames, and check the mod. Make sure there is only 1 branch active. (I'd even try disabling mini games) and see if that gets you past it. If that doesn't work, if you want to you can make a save before it breaks and post it here, I can take a look and see if I can spot the problem.
I will try - Thank you for responding :)

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/minigames/party_planning/party_planner_evaluation.rpyc", line 14, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.10.0
Sat Aug 10 03:32:14 2024
It looks to me like the party planner minigame is the cause. Did you turn the games on AFTER you were supposed to plan that round? It looks like it's trying to evaluate a score for a game that wasn't played.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
This thread is totally gone mental. Let's be honest here. I doubt most of you will arrive in a sane mental state at the next release in January. :KEK:
Sanity is overrated! It's just what the majority of absolutely bonkers people believe to be reasonable with no basis in logic. I am better than sane! I am logical!

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
This thread is totally gone mental. Let's be honest here. I doubt most of you will arrive in a sane mental state at the next release in January. :KEK:
wrong place if you want sanity, mate. we're not Joker levels, yet, but we're not that far off either.
Do you want to keep your mental health? :unsure:
Be in harmony with the world around you? :rolleyes:
Then make the right choice. ;)(y)
U-2(f).gif

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes