always86

Mar 19, 2020
either way ep9 and 10 animation count number is still lower then ep8 just going by the numbers given by DPC
Yes, but that’s my point. In episode eight if we saw an animation from 3 angles he’d count that as 3 animations. In the 9 and 10 numbers he’d count it as 1.

Reactions: KaiserST

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
This is nuts ep7(3,722) and ep8(4,158) the last time we got two eps in the same year together have 7,880 renders and a total of 608 animations, just by the numbers ep 8 at 358 has more animation then both ep9(303) and ep10(335). So comparing 2021 7,880 renders and 608 animations (yes I know part was done in 2020 but most was done in 2021) to 2023 5,868 renders and 335 animations these being the numbers given by DPC no twisting to make them say something the work itself isn't taking longer, DPC is
Comparing the number of animations without counting how long the animations are, is entirely meaningless. 100 animations of 10 seconds each is in all likelihood less work than 50 animations of 30 seconds each.

And don't forget, DPC infamously decided to double up the frame rate too.

Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
I'm lazy and don't want to browse 50 pages back so let me ask you this: do someone know when the update will be out yet? (admittedly I'm guessing December, but hey I can hope it will be sooner).

• Haha
Reactions: noobchan51515

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Comparing the number of animations without counting how long the animations are, is entirely meaningless. 100 animations of 10 seconds each is in all likelihood less work than 50 animations of 30 seconds each.

And don't forget, DPC infamously decided to double up the frame rate too.
It isn't meaningless the numbers are still what they are even with going from 30 to 60 and the renders count is still what it is. Even with the longer animations and new frame rate it would still be right to say based on the numbers DPC slowed things down

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yes, but that’s my point. In episode eight if we saw an animation from 3 angles he’d count that as 3 animations. In the 9 and 10 numbers he’d count it as 1.
I'm just going to by the numbers as they are given even with the nip picking :LOL: I think my point is still true

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
If you got through episode 9 just fine with mini games off then I think it should be okay to just turn them off again before you end the party freeroam. The party itself played through just fine right? It froze after going to the tent? That's the point you get your score for the party planner. Turning mini games off before it tries to evaluate the score should do the trick.
I just restarted the Jill import - its fine now and thank you for your help :D

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
You know what I would really like? Girls with curly hair, really curly hair. And I don't mean wavy, I'm talking bushy hair. Frizzy hair. Hair you could use as a pillow for two. Hair you can lose shit in.

None of the girls have luscious locks like I'm asking for, and the only one who comes sorta close is fucking Lynette of all people. The sexy mommy you can't fuck :KEK:
View attachment 3917071
reminds me that MC actually shares most of his facial features with Lynette. Which means if for some reason he's ever introduced to Bianca's mother in Jill's route, there's a high chance she'll confuse him for Lynette for a second.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
This is nuts ep7(3,722) and ep8(4,158) the last time we got two eps in the same year together have 7,880 renders and a total of 608 animations, just by the numbers ep 8 at 358 has more animation then both ep9(303) and ep10(335). So comparing 2021 7,880 renders and 608 animations (yes I know part was done in 2020 but most was done in 2021) to 2023 5,868 renders and 335 animations these being the numbers given by DPC no twisting to make them say something the work itself isn't taking longer, DPC is
You forgot the fact that animations are 60 fps now. Idk who asked for it but it is what it is.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I'm lazy and don't want to browse 50 pages back so let me ask you this: do someone know when the update will be out yet? (admittedly I'm guessing December, but hey I can hope it will be sooner).
In fact, you were too lazy to go back even 5 pages.

Seriously, if you have the brains to understand that the question probably has been asked and answered, look at least a few pages back before assuming that nobody has asked in the last 50 pages.

Asking like this doesn't make you look lazy, it makes you look dumb.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
John Boy's girlfriend, who shares an open relationship with him.
I wouldn't use the term open relationship as much as I would just say they invite a person to join them. Open relationship implies they can have a relationship with others. They more or less discuss and invite others to join them as they are both present and have to agree to it happening, more like swinging. JB invites the MC at the cookout but the next day Elena texts and depending on path/choices you can accept or turn down, one of the options being she doesn't want to do things with the MC and mess up the friendship they have.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
You just want to fuck your mommy, dirty spock been spotted :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The only Spock mommy I want to fuck is the SNW one ;) Probably the only time you'll see me mention the new shows anyway.
1723328205322.jpeg

But no, I want curly hair in BADIK goddammit. Or at least the existing girls try out more hairstyles, which we've only gotten a little bit of. As much as I simp for Yoga Girl, I'm not exactly clamoring for more new girls in general, I don't really want a curly hair girl to pop into existence just to satisfy me.

Unless she's super cute and earns her spot :whistle:

Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes