mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
to me Maya is at her most appealing when she not whining problems she whines a lot. Josy has great appeal that go beyond her awesome beauty, she always joyful, sweet, compassionate and wild plus insecurities about being short or her fear of heights is very cute
IMG_7676.gif
Josy doesn’t have much to whine about unlike Maya who is in a tough spot with her shit dad, except when she does :Kappa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IMG_7675.gif

Maya by contrast showed maturity when handling their breakup with MC and didn’t whine at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah, stop simping Dorkwen.
IMG_7677.gif

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I used to like Maya more then I do now but her whining about her problems and never doing anything herself made me start to disliked her. For a while it felt like she was my life sucks and I need lube girl, at least she grow out of the lube part. But what really bought Maya down for me is how totally awful a girlfriend is to Josy and hides behind blaming her father for her actions really make her unlikable for me
look at this, darkwen's background:whistle::coffee:
popcorn-guy-relaxing.gif

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I used to like Maya more then I do now but her whining about her problems and never doing anything herself made me start to disliked her. For a while it felt like she was my life sucks and I need lube girl, at least she grow out of the lube part. But what really bought Maya down for me is how totally awful a girlfriend is to Josy and hides behind blaming her father for her actions really make her unlikable for me
that's fair especially the girlfriend part she is really self centered but with good reason and doesn't think about her relationship all that much and doesn't do a damn thing about her issues. While I do think she is good girlfriend / wife material just not until her drama is solved, as she just dosn't put the relationship first ever because of it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We know that camp girl at least made it into his tent, that's why Maya and Josy had to bunk together ;)
But Ashley, I know she sleeps with Derek again in Episode 7 if you tell him about her and Anthony. But before that, are we sure they didn't fuck? There's that to-do list in Derek’s room, I want to say she was crossed off (in a good way).

Also I totally forgot about Arieth :KEK:
I excluded the girl from the camp because she is part of another part of Derek's life that we don't know much about. Maya talks about how he was aiming for big numbers, we don't know what he picked up.

I wouldn't take Ashley for granted, we only see Derek coming out of his room and it's more likely that he apologised by whining than that they immediately had sex.

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
Josy doesn’t have much to whine about unlike Maya who is in a tough spot with her shit dad, except when she does :Kappa:
breakup with MC and didn’t whine at all.
Bullshit and slander, Maya has great dad. He has to put up with a cripple who psychologically abuses him and his daughter playing homo after hitting puberty, which adds more headache to his problems. At least Derek isn't causing too much problems or he would've roped himself already. He's a tragic and underappreciated hero.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Bullshit and slander, Maya has great dad. He has to put up with a cripple who psychologically abuses him and his daughter playing homo after hitting puberty, which adds more headache to his problems. At least Derek isn't causing too much problems or he would've roped himself already. He's a tragic and underappreciated hero.
sure maybe in the past but it's no excuse for how he treats Maya or what he did / does to her. So he is still a piece of shit in my eyes no matter what good he has done in the past.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Bro's been jerking off for a whole year, what with Zoey gone and being too big a bitch to talk to Josy :HideThePain:
Knowing what waiting me next, I wouldn't talk with Josy at all :LOL:
Ep 3 ending for me would be: "so this is your "boyfriend", Maya? Ha-ha, world is tiny. We worked in the shop together. Josy, right?"
Well considering that the MC can take these blows without getting knocked out speaks volumes about his toughness. :HideThePain:
View attachment 3922257
View attachment 3922259
View attachment 3922262
I got a missed from Dawe right on the balls (fights on the phone are bad, try to hit the right arrow with your finger) and MC didn't blink an eye at this. Not knowing what he had there, I could have thought that his secret name was Theon Greyjoy.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Wait till he finds out His prized son Derek has a fetish for old women, whales and feminists. ;)

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Wait till he finds out His prized son Derek has a fetish for old women, whales and feminists. ;)
Reminds me of one of my favorite BADIK memes ever. It was once my holy grail of lost memes, and thankfully I had help finding it again not too long ago :giggle:
OK regarding the Patrick situation… I do feel sorry for him for what happened to his wife…
And I do understand his character and why he acts this way… :cautious:

But still it’s no excuse to be a paranoid abuser to your own children !
Creating a fake ass student loan contract, getting a spare key to Maya's dorm, abusing her… :mad:

Heck, he even installed security cameras all over B&R ! :KEK::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3268833 View attachment 3268843 View attachment 3268844

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes