mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
not sure if i'm doing something wrong. it says import or load save doesnt let me starta new game. Any help?
Sounds like you're starting out with Season 3? You need to play Seasons 1 and 2 first, at the end of which it creates the file that you can then import into Season 3.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Am I fucking retarded or what? Can someone explain this joke to me? I don't get it. Is it a joke about her age being twice that?
View attachment 3923919
Well.... maybe a little :Kappa:But we still love you!

It's funny that MC only said that because Bella said he was an infant back when she was 18. It's a smooth enough recovery, at least it made her laugh. Besides, he was onto something. I would love to have met 18 year old Bella :love:

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Am I fucking retarded or what? Can someone explain this joke to me? I don't get it. Is it a joke about her age being twice that?
View attachment 3923919
i didnt see the scene, but or age difference or 2 boobs
matter it was a romantic moment or a lewd moment. looks like more like the romantic momemt

edit: and about Rio posters, the voice i dont know, but Rusty was the court clown at halloween party

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
about Patrick

being religious isnt problem
not liking the lesbians isnt problem

it is understable to being religious after god help you with selling cars. or thinking this.
it is understable to every people cant like the same.

but these are NOT reasons to attack own daughter

keeping up a family with two kid and an auto-immun sick, every time ready to die + moveblocked wife is a nice thing.
to be fair, most of "mans" would "go for a beer" and this "going" is about 15+ years and start a new family. Patrick did not run away. but it still dont give right to attack own kid, not mention if it is a male-female aggression.

however, Patrick is that type guy, who always has problem, no matter what.
Maya roommate is girl -> problem
Maya roomate is boy -> problem
what kind of dorm would be good enough than?

and one more thing. how much need to be stupid to think, the force will "heal" or "cure" the lesbianism? at least he would force Maya to go a sexual pyschologist or something...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
about Patrick

being religious isnt problem
not liking the lesbians isnt problem

it is understable to being religious after god help you with selling cars. or thinking this.
it is understable to every people cant like the same.

but these are NOT reasons to attack own daughter

keeping up a family with two kid and an auto-immun sick, every time ready to die + moveblocked wife is a nice thing.
to be fair, most of "mans" would "go for a beer" and this "going" is about 15+ years and start a new family. Patrick did not run away. but it still dont give right to attack own kid, not mention if it is a male-female aggression.

however, Patrick is that type guy, who always has problem, no matter what.
Maya roommate is girl -> problem
Maya roomate is boy -> problem
what kind of dorm would be good enough than?

and one more thing. how much need to be stupid to think, the force will "heal" or "cure" the lesbianism? at least he would force Maya to go a sexual pyschologist or something...
Patrick is not religious

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Helen at doctor's office for update.
Doctor:
"I don't know how you have done it! Week by week the symptoms are reversing. Dare I say you will be cured in no time!"
Helen: "I met a young natural healing doctor that has me take a large special protein dose, orally. Every day."

View attachment 3923686
God dammit man, you triggered a memory of this series I watched years ago haha. doctor tremolo and his healing semen haha.:KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes