MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Well.... maybe a little :Kappa:But we still love you!

It's funny that MC only said that because Bella said he was an infant back when she was 18. It's a smooth enough recovery, at least it made her laugh. Besides, he was onto something. I would love to have met 18 year old Bella :love:
Who wouldn't want two 18 year old Bellas. Imagine crawling into a bed between these two. :love::p:love:

bella18.png

Last edited:

mangosok

May 27, 2019
Hey.
Is it even possible to defeat anyone in Brawler in high difficulty mode? This seems impossible, especially when playing on an old laptop with a frame delay.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Well, there was the time I called you RoosterBat. Just saying. ;)

View attachment 3925840
Well yes, but that was another compliment directed at me. What kind of compliments are the rest of you getting? And of course compliments from a total troll have added rarity value. Especially when he didn't realise he was doing it AND it got me the last word of that exchange.

Face it, I scored really high this time.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hey.
Is it even possible to defeat anyone in Brawler in high difficulty mode? This seems impossible, especially when playing on an old laptop with a frame delay.
been awhile but if I recall it's easy if you level up the right stat dexterity or something like that it makes it so you get more time for the inputs sorry can't be more help that

Reactions: mangosok

mangosok

May 27, 2019
been awhile but if I recall it's easy if you level up the right stat dexterity or something like that it makes it so you get more time for the inputs sorry can't be more help that
It seems that after changing the difficulty level to normal, it is no longer possible to change to hard. However, it's even better this way. Thanks anyway

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Well yes, but that was another compliment directed at me. What kind of compliments are the rest of you getting? And of course compliments from a total troll have added rarity value. Especially when he didn't realise he was doing it AND it got me the last word of that exchange.

Face it, I scored really high this time.
Yes, you did.

giphy (2).gif

• Haha
Reactions: Roger-a-Dale
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes