Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I'm not really expecting anything, as long as the chapter isn't like episode 9 I'll be moderately happy.:HideThePain:
View attachment 3929167
There's a game that has a threesome with some milfs, and depending on your actions, it can end with them kicking you out of the apartment, leaving you naked in a hallway.

If you shared the Jade sex tape, I hope there's a similar sort of scene, instead of Jade just bitching us out. One last fuck, and then she's free to try and fuck us over. Fair's fair.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
There's a game that has a threesome with some milfs, and depending on your actions, it can end with them kicking you out of the apartment, leaving you naked in a hallway.

If you shared the Jade sex tape, I hope there's a similar sort of scene, instead of Jade just bitching us out. One last fuck, and then she's free to try and fuck us over. Fair's fair.
I must be blind because I don't see the name of that AVN you mentioned. :HideThePain:
images_1.jpeg

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
The Apple thing is just Apple being Apple and fucking over their customers, so nothing really new there.

But the subscription model thing... where do I even start? First, to the people who may actually be feeling sorry for DPC let me tell you this, you are part of the problem of why shitty companies and entrepreneurs take advantage of people, this change is 100% pro-consumer, all it does is making sure you get 1 month of your subscription instead of just half a month because you forgot and subscribed on the 15th day of the month.

The way DPC tries to twist this as the end of the world is actually disgusting, absolute shitpost tier update, if his subscribers had any lick of sense there'd be a mob going after him on patreon and discord for having the gal of writing such garbage, trying to gaslight the people who allowed him to make a living out of this in the first place into thinking this is bad, but alas, we all know that will never happen.

Why did my favourite AVN's creator have to turn out to be such a greedy and narcisistic person? :HideThePain::WutFace:
DPC was always that way, he just needed a little push to show his true nature, and success and money were that push. :HideThePain:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
The meme is funny, but the situation is true. Zoey acts like she has more balls than MC. :KEK:
Without her lessons he would ended by shooting his school.
nah, they are both pussies and didn't know what they wanted, that's why they have such a good chemistry. :KEK:
She said it best in the interlude, if MC had the balls to match his cock he could rule the world :ROFLMAO:
That will never happen, the MC is too spineless and DPC has no plans to change it.:HideThePain:
He should have listened to her more often. And he could have gone to San Diego with her if he hadn't been such a pussy.
Being A Drug Addict, by DPC.:KEK:
He doesn't know what he wants, he doesn't plan or think ahead, the dude can't even spend a week at college without falling in love with at least two girls, then running away like a bitch when it turns out they are dating each other by complete coincidence.

Going to San Diego with Zoey would be their biggest step ever, and be a more solid confirmation that they are in an actual relationship, and actually in love—something that took them both forever to realize. Idk if it would have worked out at that stage in their lives. Dumbass MC needs the heartbreak to relatively mature, just like Zoey needs the trip alone to figure out what she wants.

It would never happen, but it'd be funny if MC ended up leaving Zoey for another girl out there.
View attachment 3927835
It would have been pretty funny.:KEK:
87513c436af138c8879734d8ee15a4cb.gif
But then he never would have met Maya who is one of the greatest women ever so I think he did alright.
Fuck maya and his fucking plot that will be stretched to the end of this goddamn story.:BootyTime:

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I mean, it's DPC why would we be surprised to see that kind of behavior on his part. :HideThePain:
Because all the other shit you can argue it's just him being overly protective of his property, but this shit right here is straight up harmful to the people who pay him and consumers in general.
Too bad most coomers ejaculate most of their brain cells so they don't give a fuck and still give these people their money.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
nah, they are both pussies and didn't know what they wanted, that's why they have such a good chemistry. :KEK:

That will never happen, the MC is too spineless and DPC has no plans to change it.:HideThePain:

Being A Drug Addict, by DPC.:KEK:

It would have been pretty funny.:KEK:
View attachment 3929270

Fuck maya and his fucking plot that will be stretched to the end of this goddamn story.:BootyTime:
You're drunk :LUL:

You really forgot the best addition to the AVN. :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :Kappa:
View attachment 3929234
View attachment 3929235
LMAO, look at Josy's face, she is in a full simp mode.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D
4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes