L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
The author is obsessed with shitballs lmao
No. It's just one of his stupid "attention to detail" moments where he'll have different characters say the same shit over and over again because it's their "catchphrase". Bella always says "no", Maya always says "do you see?", Jill always says "oh my", Derek always says "ass-man", MC during mansion renovation always says "boost/boosted our morale", Zoey always says "shitballs", Quinn always says "broccoli", etc. DPC thinks this is really cool and sets the characters apart. I won't comment on whether he's right or not but you could.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I didn't think of that, but yeah, technically correct! I think it would have been 4th, but the more I looked at Mona, the more I realised what Milton has been going on about...
learned-well-my-young-padawan.jpg

Lily, Mona and Sage in your top 5. You'd probably have Yoga Girl pretty high too, if you included the current non-lewdables.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
No. It's just one of his stupid "attention to detail" moments where he'll have different characters say the same shit over and over again because it's their "catchphrase". Bella always says "no", Maya always says "do you see?", Jill always says "oh my", Derek always says "ass-man", MC during mansion renovation always says "boost/boosted our morale", Zoey always says "shitballs", Quinn always says "broccoli", etc. DPC thinks this is really cool and sets the characters apart. I won't comment on whether he's right or not but you could.
Bella's 'No' is not just a catchphrase. It's her way of life. :ROFLMAO:
The Maya 'do you see' actually had a purpose. (Very well done by DPC IMO).
Interestingly, My Derek has never said Ass-man once. I'm pretty sure. :unsure: As a Boobs-man, I didn't want to betray my integrity.
And no surprise the most deadly person in BaDIK chose "One of the deadliest plants on Earth. Why, it tries to warn you itself with its terrible taste. - Dr. Hibbert"

mangosok

May 27, 2019
It wasn't just Zoey who said it, Maya also said it. And Derek. Well, I'm just kidding, because for a non-english speaker it sometimes looks funny

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
The author is obsessed with shitballs lmao
I fucking hate "shitballs". It wasn't even that funny back in the 2010s or whenever it was a thing. I can't take Zoey seriously when she says it.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I fucking hate "shitballs". It wasn't even that funny back in the 2010s or whenever it was a thing. I can't take Zoey seriously when she says it.
I hate it too. Can't stand that saying and it's a cringy way for some people to try and be what they think is "unique" with how they swear. It just gives me second-hand embarrassment.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3929501
Wait, no I don't. I like Boobs.

View attachment 3929509

I'm going to do a BaDIK boobs gif like the ass one I did someday.
There's nothing wrong with being a boobs man, especially if the boobs in question are anything like the ones in your gif :love:
But "bro" is a weak nickname. Its not even a nickname, it might as well be "dude". But "ass man" is fucking iconic. It's used in unique dialogue, it has funny scenes, it's awesome when Bella calls you ass man :giggle:
Yoink.png Bella Ass Man Can't Come to the Phone.png Bella Having Problems Ass Man.png
Even Jill is curious why you're called ass man, it's cute just seeing her say it.
In short, "ass man" is a way of life.
Boooooo :geek:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
but the point is not to measure Patrick's faith, the point is that Patrick doesn't give a damn that God might regret the fact that Maya is a lesbian, but Patrick having no other hope wants to avoid God not helping Helen because of the fact that Maya is a lesbian. making him out to be a religious Taliban is easy, but that's not what we are shown, and that Maya thinks so is normal, it's not that Patrick can tell her "you have to like dick or God will kill your mother"

let's start with the assumption that the discourse on motherhood is just a hypothesis arising from the insistence on the topic in a couple of situations: but it remains infinitely more likely and quicker for a straight couple to have a child than for a homosexual couple. the 'science' costs a lot and presupposes planning. Patrick, in Helen's case, cannot wait until Maya finds the right woman, they both decide to have a child, decide how to have it, find the money and do it, each extra step means time.

For a straight couple it's not even strictly necessary for it to be the right person, now let's not exaggerate, if anything Patrick doesn't want that either
we agree about Patrick need Maya to have grandchild for Helen, we agree about straight couple have more chance. we agree both have decide to have child.
i always forgot it is in usa and usa dont have free health care. there are places where the first (1-3) try is free.
if you say, it is just a excuse from Patrick, we agree.
but as you see extra step the money collecting (and you have right) i see extra step start searching for a new guy and building relationship for months/years with him while there is Jojo.

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes