MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Jacob, I could be ok with. If Tommy/Zoey becomes more of a thing in anything but a Josy playthrough, it would make no sense to me.
I know it won't happen, because some people want to romance Zoey on her path, but I'd love to set Zoey & Derek up. The old bestie and the new bestie getting together, that'd be cool. :)

Lmao, going after Zoey as revenge for MC fucking his sister? That'd be funny. No, I imagine MC invited her. Maybe they have another heart to heart—with no running away this time—at her house, and either patch things up or rekindle their relationship. Either way, Zoey goes to the party because of MC.

Although... a panty party isn't exactly a thing you go to without the intention of hooking up. And pretty much every girl there has bounced on MC's dick in one way or another, or will very soon. And Jacob is too big a pussy to make another move after the rejection at the BBQ. Maybe Zoey is only there if the mythical Zoey path opens up?
My MC didn't invite her to the BBQ. But some DIK went behind my back and invited her anyway. :mad: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ModiThorrson
May 31, 2024
Lmao, going after Zoey as revenge for MC fucking his sister? That'd be funny. No, I imagine MC invited her. Maybe they have another heart to heart—with no running away this time—at her house, and either patch things up or rekindle their relationship. Either way, Zoey goes to the party because of MC.

Although... a panty party isn't exactly a thing you go to without the intention of hooking up. And pretty much every girl there has bounced on MC's dick in one way or another, or will very soon. And Jacob is too big a pussy to make another move after the rejection at the BBQ. Maybe Zoey is only there if the mythical Zoey path opens up?
Yeah that is how I imagine it could be. "You sleeping with my sister how about I fuck your ex." Seems like a Tommy kinda thing to do.

I have to admit, if a zoey path opens up, it would be hard not to follow a Sage path and Quinn path up with a zoey path third.

I could imagine a Zoey hookup being the most likely cheating path option on various routes as well.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Melony is hot as always, she would be even hotter without the tattoos. Also if she wasn't a whore and didn't date Chad she would be perfect.
Mel wasn't dating Chad. she was covering up for him because rumor is that she might be Troy's sister. if that's true then she knew that Chad was a fag and fucking her brother and felt a bit guilty keeping Sage in the dark.

Reactions: Kpyna

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
My MC didn't invite her to the BBQ. But some DIK went behind my back and invited her anyway. :mad: :ROFLMAO:
Milton, you already know the main narrative will override any decision your MC makes if needed. Mad at Zoey? Too bad, she goes to the BBQ. Avoid Maya at all costs? Too bad, you're her fake boyfriend. If you got a sex change at the end of one episode, your dick will be back at the beginning of the next :HideThePain:

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Milton, you already know the main narrative will override any decision your MC makes if needed. Mad at Zoey? Too bad, she goes to the BBQ. Avoid Maya at all costs? Too bad, you're her fake boyfriend. If you got a sex change at the end of one episode, your dick will be back at the beginning of the next :HideThePain:
I know she'll be at the party, (she has to be there, so I can set her up with Derek ;)), but since we (the player) didn't have to invite her for her to turn up, I'm working on the theory that we won't have to again, most paths I have avoided her as much as possible (I didn't share Lynette's diary with her either, that was too personal for me to share with basically a stranger at this point). But since she'll be there, who does invite her? Is she still texting with Jacob? If so, Why? If not Jacob, who? Just curious more than anything as to who she has been corresponding with, since it's not Tremolo in most of my playthroughs.

EDIT - I haven't played the sex change path, let me know how that works out for you. :ROFLMAO:

Sep 26, 2023
Yeah that is how I imagine it could be. "You sleeping with my sister how about I fuck your ex."
That's a lame revenge :HideThePain:

screen_05.png

Bros invite other bros, nothing wrong with that bro. You're a being a bad bro for rejecting one of the bros :cautious:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Even if I didn't like Zoey enough to consider her tied with Sage my #1 favorite LI id still tell Derek Zoey is a better best friend cause it's way funnier. ( tho I do consider Zoey a better friend , her one mistake doesn't erase the past for me)

With that being said I wonder if Jacob will keep trying to get with her even after Zoey turns her down lol

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I know she'll be at the party, (she has to be there, so I can set her up with Derek ;)), but since we (the player) didn't have to invite her for her to turn up, I'm working on the theory that we won't have to again, most paths I have avoided her as much as possible (I didn't share Lynette's diary with her either, that was too personal for me to share with basically a stranger at this point). But since she'll be there, who does invite her? Is she still texting with Jacob? If so, Why? If not Jacob, who? Just curious more than anything as to who she has been corresponding with, since it's not Tremolo in most of my playthroughs.

EDIT - I haven't played the sex change path, let me know how that works out for you. :ROFLMAO:
That's a lame revenge :HideThePain:

View attachment 3933104

Bros invite other bros, nothing wrong with that bro. You're a being a bad bro for rejecting one of the bros :cautious:
What if John Boy and Elena invited Zoey, they like her vibe :HideThePain:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I do consider Zoey a better friend , her one mistake doesn't erase the past for me
I don't get all the Zoey hate, tbh. She made a mistake, massively helped by the fact that neither of them had defined their relationship, they hadn't realised what they actually had ("you don't know what you've got til it's gone"), and both were complicit in the mistake, even if Zoey was the one who actually made the move (literally and maybe figuratively). Is that worth erasing the past? I don't think so, either.

By the time we see her again, in most cases (playthroughs) you've moved on, and that's how life goes. If that's the case, (so far) Zoey isn't trying to break you up, she's not trying to steal you back from your chosen LI. To me she seems sad but respectful, realising that the door isn't open anymore. Obviously that might change, but so far, there's nothing I've seen to suggest it.

Ultimately, it's not my heart that was broken, but I don't think MC really had his heart broken either, because he was (perhaps still is, in some cases) too emotionally immature to realise what was going on.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I don't get all the Zoey hate, tbh. She made a mistake, massively helped by the fact that neither of them had defined their relationship, they hadn't realised what they actually had ("you don't know what you've got til it's gone"), and both were complicit in the mistake, even if Zoey was the one who actually made the move (literally and maybe figuratively). Is that worth erasing the past? I don't think so, either.

By the time we see her again, in most cases (playthroughs) you've moved on, and that's how life goes. If that's the case, (so far) Zoey isn't trying to break you up, she's not trying to steal you back from your chosen LI. To me she seems sad but respectful, realising that the door isn't open anymore. Obviously that might change, but so far, there's nothing I've seen to suggest it.

Ultimately, it's not my heart that was broken, but I don't think MC really had his heart broken either, because he was (perhaps still is, in some cases) too emotionally immature to realise what was going on.
I don't get the Zoey hate either. And sometimes when reading comments that are anti-Zoey, it can sometimes come off more like "how dare she break up with big dick MC, stupid bitch!" Then they're all too ready to just throw Jacob a bone and let him have her.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I don't get the Zoey hate either. And sometimes when reading comments that are anti-Zoey, it can sometimes come off more like "how dare she break up with big dick MC, stupid bitch!" Then they're all too ready to just throw Jacob a bone and let him have her.
Something something emotionally immaturity... :LOL:

I love a good romcom, and I can totally see a fantastic story developing with Zoey—whether it does or not is another matter, but if it does, it could end up as the number one path in the game for me. Losing your one true love because you didn't realise that's what she was, then slowly getting her back in your life until the point you can be open with your feelings about each other and you can start up again... it has the potential to be a beautiful story against the backdrop of all the rampant banging on the other paths.

Reactions: Vill3m

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023

I hope you don't think that my comments of my MC avoiding Zoey were me hating her. Because I don't, I was just more curious as to if my MC doesn't invite her, who does. I'm just not interested in her as a romantic partner for my MC and I'd actually really like to see Derek and Zoey get together (My ex bestie and new bestie). My comments about not sharing Lynette's diary with her because it was too personal were pretty much for everyone, I wouldn't share it with anyone yet, except maybe Sage (but that's me).

I also don't believe there is anything for her to apologise for, she moved it with her life, like you said, they weren't in a defined relationship. I don't hold anything against her and she has done nothing but be a good friend since she came back.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Something something emotionally immaturity... :LOL:

I love a good romcom, and I can totally see a fantastic story developing with Zoey—whether it does or not is another matter, but if it does, it could end up as the number one path in the game for me. Losing your one true love because you didn't realise that's what she was, then slowly getting her back in your life until the point you can be open with your feelings about each other and you can start up again... it has the potential to be a beautiful story against the backdrop of all the rampant banging on the other paths.
this so much it's why she is tied with Sage as my #1 the potential is there and even tho she has way less screen time than the other characters. The bits we have seen has already been enough to sell me on her / like her more than basically everyone but Sage. I'll say it I didn't hate interlude infact I actually liked it more than the party

Same I never understood the hate tbh. Even if the people don't like her cause of the ghosting well it was only for like what 6 months that she ghosted him. Wasn't very long imo to burn a bridge at least for me. But I guess I can understand it to some extent some people don't do second chances and and one big mistake and you are done. I'm more accepting of the people that don't like her because they are wary of her or cause they have moved on and with how she showed up out of the blue they are uncertain of her motives with her showing up . If im being honest alot of the hate I see to me comes across as them being way to harsh on Zoey considering they weren't in a relationship and never told one another how they feel. Plus the MC isn't any better when it comes to his emotions. I'll never understand not wanting to be friends with her however.

Reactions: Vill3m and mintymuz
4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes