Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Well, Zoey's already confirmed that she didn't bang her tattooed friend, and she's not interested in Jacob that way. I don't know why some people keep making the Jacob assumption - just because you are not interested in Zoey and Jacob is, doesn't mean something will happen. It needs interest on Zoey's part as well!
Believe the BS that you want to believe but the fact that there is a choice to allow Jacob to make a move on Zoey means that there will be something in the future, Zoey's rejection to Jacob's move is to make him understand that aside from she still probably loves the MC and haven't move on yet, she is not a slut like other college girls that he can bang so easily, it means that Zoey's not ready yet but if Jacob really wants to , he have to earn it and work hard for it to get her and it will go there eventually. Not that I care anyway

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
I mean Dr Pink Cake put that choice in there for a reason
It doesn't mean it's the reason you're stating as fact though. It's likely nothing more than the changed dialogue and changed reactions from Zoey depending on which option you choose there.
Bingo. Zoey has already hard-friendzoned Jacob. My guess is the choice determines whether Zoey's path opens in the next episode.

If you give Jacob the green light, Zoey will accept that she and MC are done and will not try to interfere with his current relationship.
If you silverback Jacob, Zoey will take that to mean that she still has a shot with MC and will open her cheating path (if you're on a Main Girl route) or the official Zoey route (if on Others).

And if you don't pick Zoey, I think she'll end up with Rusty, not Jacob.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I don't get all the Zoey hate, tbh. She made a mistake, massively helped by the fact that neither of them had defined their relationship, they hadn't realised what they actually had ("you don't know what you've got til it's gone"), and both were complicit in the mistake, even if Zoey was the one who actually made the move (literally and maybe figuratively). Is that worth erasing the past? I don't think so, either.

By the time we see her again, in most cases (playthroughs) you've moved on, and that's how life goes. If that's the case, (so far) Zoey isn't trying to break you up, she's not trying to steal you back from your chosen LI. To me she seems sad but respectful, realising that the door isn't open anymore. Obviously that might change, but so far, there's nothing I've seen to suggest it.

Ultimately, it's not my heart that was broken, but I don't think MC really had his heart broken either, because he was (perhaps still is, in some cases) too emotionally immature to realise what was going on.
I don't get the Zoey hate either. And sometimes when reading comments that are anti-Zoey, it can sometimes come off more like "how dare she break up with big dick MC, stupid bitch!" Then they're all too ready to just throw Jacob a bone and let him have her.
I can kinda see the Zoey hate from some peoples perspective. If it was just about her leaving, that's not a big deal especially at that age when people are close to graduation and moving out into the world. It would certainly suck but I imagine we've all lost friends in similar fashion. The part that irritated me about the Zoey situation was that she CHOSE to cut communication with MC, with the technology of today there is no good reason to cut conact with someone unless you don't want them in your life anymore. It doesn't matter that she beleived she was doing it for a good reason, she decided FOR the MC instead of having a serious conversation with him. To many people I imagine that is unforgivable, it's definitely a sticking point for me as well but I think it's something I could forgive if she showed up and apologized. To each their own though.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I can kinda see the Zoey hate from some peoples perspective. If it was just about her leaving, that's not a big deal especially at that age when people are close to graduation and moving out into the world. It would certainly suck but I imagine we've all lost friends in similar fashion. The part that irritated me about the Zoey situation was that she CHOSE to cut communication with MC, with the technology of today there is no good reason to cut conact with someone unless you don't want them in your life anymore. It doesn't matter that she beleived she was doing it for a good reason, she decided FOR the MC instead of having a serious conversation with him. To many people I imagine that is unforgivable, it's definitely a sticking point for me as well but I think it's something I could forgive if she showed up and apologized. To each their own though.
There's also possibly, the how the player feels about Zoey factor. I'm not interested in romance with her, only friendship, so her ghosting my MC, does not worry me one bit. IRL, you lose touch with friends and then reconnect. So looking at her as a friend, she's back, we chat, we hang out. I don't hold a grudge at all. I suspect that those who want to see her as more than a friend are going to fall into two groups, they can forgive and move on, or they can't.

Reactions: Riaman and ffive

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
There's also possibly, the how the player feels about Zoey factor. I'm not interested in romance with her, only friendship, so her ghosting my MC, does not worry me one bit. IRL, you lose touch with friends and then reconnect. So looking at her as a friend, she's back, we chat, we hang out. I don't hold a grudge at all. I suspect that those who want to see her as more than a friend are going to fall into two groups, they can forgive and move on, or they can't.
I definitely like zoey but she's not one of my top LIs, I'm definitely curious to ssee a zoey path, or at least to see how she will affect the stories though.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I mean Dr Pink Cake put that choice in there for a reason
I'd say it's there to move along Zoey's plot and add to the internal strife among the DIKs. It's something for Jacob to feel bad about.

Zoey is the dark horse of this game. No matter which girl you choose Zoey the ex is a big challenger. No matter how much of a manwhore you were in the first two seasons the main girl you chose at episode 8 won. She was better than all the others. She might be pissed that there was so much competition but she won. But she hasn't won against Zoey because Zoey wasn't there when the choice was made.

All the girls have a different fantasy at their core. Note that I see these as merely the starting points of the creation of the characters. There is a lot more to them now and they might not have all the typical ingredients, but these were the starting points.

Josy - Girl next door. Well same workplace in her case, but she is the pretty girl you have a crush on and see on a daily basis but aren't even properly acquainted with. When the ice gets broken it can go to a lot of places, but a big part of the set up is that the ice has to be there for a while.

Maya - Lesbian discovers she is bisexual. You are the first guy she has ever found attractive. It's way more than just being a girl's first fuck. She is very confused about this new part of herself, but she likes it. She really, REALLY likes it.

Sage - Party girl's first real love. She has had a lot of fun, but it has never been emotionally serious. She regrets her past relationships as something she wishes she hadn't done in the first place rather than as something that didn't work out. You are the first guy she has actually fallen in love with.

Jill - Sheltered rich virgin. Overprotective parents keep their daughter "safe". Her home isn't her safe castle it's her prison. You are the hero who rescues her. It can get very fairytale.

Bella - Rekindling the older woman's passion. Her heart's been broken and she's given up on love. But then she meets you and maybe it's not too late for her after all. If only it weren't so wrong for you to be together. Oh, who are we kidding, it's a massive turn on. But can there be an actual future with someone so much younger?

Zoey - The ex that wants you back.

I'm not going to list the side girls. This took long enough as it is.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Sorry to say, Josy in that latex is maybe the worst of all the previews for this group for me. The look on her face is worse than even Lily's scary preview.

I don't mind the blue, but dark Zoey > Blue Zoey.

Bella spends more time in underwear/sleepwear than any one other than MC I think.
well it is your right to be wrong :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I always give Jacob MC's blessing because Zoey is not his personal property and she can make her own decisions.
It's not so much about being a "property" but whether the idea of a girl MC potentially has feelings for being with someone else makes him feel uncomfortable. MC doesn't initiate this subject, it's Jacob who asks him about it. If that's how MC feels, then it's perfectly fine for him to be honest about it, instead of pretending "this is fine" and encourage situation which causes him discomfort.

Both Zoey and Jacob can still make their own decisions, it's just these decisions will be fully informed, instead of potentially being based on a lie if MC pretends that he doesn't mind while he actually does.

(and Jacob's decision is to be a dick and hit on Zoey anyway, so)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes