Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
1723921129105.gif
Jill isn’t a freak (yet), but she's getting more comfortable and even a bit adventurous. There will be more fun in the future ;)

Let's not forget a certain redhead who is a lady in the streets...
ep10_sage_date22_blink0.png ep10_sage_date90.png

... a freak in the sheets...
1000077608.gif ep9_sage_lewd7.png

... and a freak in the streets :devilish:
ep10_sage_lewd5.png MC Sage Popcorn.gif

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Maybe replacing all of his GPUs with 4090 wasn't such a good idea. 4090 doesn't support NVlink, in case of RTX3090 DPC used 2 GPUs on one rig, having 48Gb of memory. RTX4090 processes renders really fast, but in big scenes like this memory issues are inevitable. So the idea I said a year ago to him buy RTX Ada 6000 is not so bad. Not for fast rendering (it doesn't render much faster, sometimes even slower), but for big scenes that require a lot of memory - a good option. Or use his old 3090s in double mode on one rig, at least.
I never understood why he got rid of the RTX 3090s, when he could have easily bought new PCs for the 4090s. This way he could have also separated the animation renderings from the static images, speeding up the process and having more VRAM available if needed (with a 2x3090 configuration). He certainly doesn't have budget problems. I understand that speeding up development is not among his primary goals, but I don't know if pushing it too hard could ultimately be counterproductive. At this rate, he won't finish before 2031, but probably 2032 or later, as I think the final episode will take him almost two years to develop as the paths to be closed will be a lot.
i download season 1 and 2. But i can't find episode 9 download link. does Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10 includes episode 9 too?
We get asked often about it, it's not your fault, the opening post is really bad, the informations are lacking. CLick REPORT on the first post of this thread and ask the moderators to write better descriptions for the files, we've been asking this for months (years). We also suggested the text.

Reactions: bar5728
4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes