iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Updates will be very long in any case, because no matter what hardware DPC buys, even rents a professional render farm - he will make the game alone, pose renders, animations, write code and dialogues alone. DPC will be that bottleneck that slows down the development and nothing can be done about it, because such is his personality - not to share the project with anyone. But it is really strange that he doesn't want to make his job easier.
probably it isnt about making his job easier. it is about he dont trust in others. "others cant do that part of the job as good as me, so rather better if i do it instead some monkey"

or, to be funny:

hard is good
eazy is lazy

thats what she said :LOL:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Buddy your the king simp you built a institutionalized religion anround a fictional skunked haired skank.
I'm not a simp. I am just a humble follower of the True Faith. :rolleyes:
Faith in the most beautiful and incomparable Divine Quinn. :love:
I could say that it's high time for your beloved Bella to go to another game. :unsure:
What is it called... Oh, yes - "Grandma's House". :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I could say that. But I won't. :cautious:
Because you know what?
Because we, the followers of the Divine Quinn, are very polite and friendly people, real gentlemen. ;)
2Y8k (1).gif

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I could say that it's high time for your beloved Bella to go to another game. :unsure:
Because you know what?
Because we, the followers of the Divine Quinn, are very polite and friendly people, real gentlemen. ;)
View attachment 3942465
Polite and friendly, just like in Fargo :cautious:

• Hey there
Reactions: KАRАMBA

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
Because you know what?
View attachment 3942465
Bella wins hands down. Your a fake false prophet. Get the fuck out of here with your blasphemy. Be gone vile one.

screenshot0005.png

vs

screenshot0001.png

enough said.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I think it's more likely her being available on the others route than the Jill one. But I totally agree with the sentiment.
On the other paths, it doesn't make sense. Because our only contact with Bianca is a short event at a party and in the yoga room. We have no connection with her.
On Jill's path, we meet Bianca when Jill invites us to her friends, we communicate, creating the first contact, chatting. We take a joint photo at the party in Ep. 9 and can interact with her, making it clear that she is attractive to MC (grab ass). And then we decide whether to tell her about her husband's cheating. We build a full-fledged friendly relationship with Bianca and can show that we are even more interested in her, only on Jill's path.
Jill's path opens a window of opportunity unlike any other.
I actually don't get why people like Bianca (well I do, but let's go beyond looks). She's not a very nice person. Her 'supposed' best friend finally falls in love with a guy and is happy and all Bianca wants to do is fuck him. :unsure: Rule #1 of friendship - Don't Fuck their partner.

• Sad
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
KARAMBA is not king. There's only one king, and he eats cum for breakfast :HideThePain:
View attachment 3942432
Joshy the cuck king :Kappa:
IMG_8066.jpeg
IMG_8065.jpeg
We should really take the simp crown away from Joshy and give it to Darkwen. Not only Darkwen is much more active in his simping, Joshy just uses girls and boys alike to satisfy whatever degenerate urge strikes him, while Darkwen is truly madly in love with Josy :cautious:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I actually don't get why people like Bianca (well I do, but let's go beyond looks). She's not a very nice person. Her 'supposed' best friend finally falls in love with a guy and is happy and all Bianca wants to do is fuck him. :unsure: Rule #1 of friendship - Don't Fuck their partner.
An unfortunate counterpoint: Bella actively pushed Jill towards MC, she learns from both of them that things are going well, and despite holding out hope that her husband is still out there, she steals MC for herself...

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes