Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Well I don't think the insult applies to the mc, considering he's already fucked half the female population on campus. :KEK:
Yeahhhhh, I know. Even with the slight tweak I made, he's still too much of a manwhore to be affected by his terrible fashion sense.

My joke was a failure :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Yeahhhhh, I know. Even with the slight tweak I made, he's still too much of a manwhore to be affected by his terrible fashion sense.

My joke was a failure :HideThePain:
Well there is still the joke of the retarded mc, the problem is that it is not the fault of the character, it is the fault of DPC. So who would be the real retard, the character or the one who writes the character. :KEK:
batman-hmmm.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think it's very optimistic to think any actual romance will blossom with Jade. It's true that MC will soon be the only man in her life, and she may start to feel something for him. But I don't think MC feels that way. Sure, they have that text exchange where he says they can be more than just lovers, like they can talk and confide in each other. Maybe a real friendship an happen.

But Jade is like the Bella path with no real emotion involved. Pure "hot for teacher" sexy milf, played pretty straight. Like in terms of feelings, the order is:
Bella
Nora
Cathy
Jade
Nora seems romantically involved with MC's spermatozoa :rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes