Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I forgot that i could quote more than one message in replies but anyway i never really talked about my list and a lot would be surprised of Bella's ranking i think but here it is:
1-Josy
2-Jill
3-Maya
4-Bella
5-Sage
That is pretty surprising as Bella is usually quite high up on others lists she is joint 1/2 for me between her and Jill but again that could change in the next update I'm biding my time and waiting to declare for a favourite main girl.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
That is pretty surprising as Bella is usually quite high up on others lists she is joint 1/2 for me between her and Jill but again that could change in the next update I'm biding my time and waiting to declare for a favourite main girl.
I still think they are all interesting in their own way and i enjoy each content for each girl and i like them all but i still hope DPC doesn't leave Josy behind because of fans votes and give her little content cuz she doesn't have a lot of fans.
and yeah i think in the next episode everything is gonna be cleared out and you'll have a good idea who you like the most out of the LIs.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Perhaps it's mentioned somewhere in the huge thread, but how is the developer doing with his job situation? I saw in patreon that he slipped below 2500 patrons.

emuuu

May 19, 2018
Didn't Maya tell the MC that she had a boyfriend when they met? I don't think she ever corrected herself on that one, did she? So technically she only lied about the sex of her partner, not about having one.
Nah she later told the MC that she always says having a boyfriend to avoid unwanted attention.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
I don't remember what episode I played but I remember that I liked Maya the most. :D
Here, here! Good man!
Leo.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are there people that come just to bash on Maya?
Yes :( they've multiplied since in the past few weeks

Have you all thought if he does it because he wants to be Maya's pimp?! Would make sense somehow. :unsure:
Not if I have anything to say about it.
Lysa Arryn Death.gif

I will laugh so hard if those that deserted Maya find an issue with their new girl in the next update and want to crawl back to Maya as a result :LOL: and that could happen :p
Back to me.gif

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
BTW is it weird that Melanie is one of my fav side girls in the game ? but DPC doesn't give her much attention because there are a lot more popular side girls so i understand but i want more of her anyway :( .
I think she and Sarah will come as a double act more likely to get scenes that involve them both only problems is they aren't the most popular Hot girls sorry Minengeschoss

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes