Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Dude you're getting more delusional we all know this is what really happen. You're just a hairless dude compare to our man Geralt from rivia He is the fusion of Aragon and Legulas. You think Josy will choose you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:. Wake up on your fantasy View attachment 3956607
I think you hit the sauce to hard and melted your brain, remember the only reality of Dik , Josy is Mine!!

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
What kind of shit you taking thats very strong stuff. You becoming more delusional. We all know Josy is madly inlove with Geralt from Rivia View attachment 3956548
Yeah, very naive girl. She should open Wikipedia and read the meaning of One night stand. The takeaway from this story is that Josy shouldn't have drunk this with me.
1.PNG
All she needed was one shot to get high...

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I can't say I'm very proud of it. I need to make some kind of excuse for this to Sage. But I think that after I fucked Jade it's a trifle. Everything will be fine. It's not great not terrible situation.
Since Josy is faithful to me and told me the real story, I won't talk her into a 4some with Sage and Jade or maybe I should just to teach you a lesson :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sorry but she isn't going any where with you Josy ready and waiting for me
View attachment 3956679
Josy is faithful to me
Alady
Take her back Darkwen, I don't mind. Her stalking me with this "circlejerking about how she could be happy with me" is getting on my nerves. And it seems even that Rebound Guy half the size of Josy doesn't distract her anymore. I'm already taken.
screenshot0704.png

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Since Josy is faithful to me and told me the real story, I won't talk her into a 4some with Sage and Jade or maybe I should just to teach you a lesson :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Josy wouldn't be able to keep up with Sage or Jade.

Even Maya the virgin is surpassing her quickly. And Jill is coming close.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
She already mine, tell Sage I said hi she'll know why
Sage already told me that some strange guy came up to her and shouted ALADY! in her ear several times, so I already know.
She quickened her pace to get away, but you kept trying to catch up with her, shouting ALADY! after her. You scared her a little, you were lucky that Sage didn't use her martial arts skills to defend herself.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Sage already told me that some strange guy came up to her and shouted ALADY! in her ear several times, so I already know.
She quickened her pace to get away, but you kept trying to catch up with her, shouting ALADY! after her. You scared her a little, you were lucky that Sage didn't use her martial arts skills to defend herself.
She had to learn those skills from somewhere :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,551 Votes