jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Other than the fucking minigames, Episode 10 feels like a return to formula. I just hope 11 keeps it up

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Well, I don't. It doesn't change the fact that I still am left to wonder what drives a person to that kind of behavior.

Most people here have favorites, yeah. They don't make self-masturbatory posts about it though and write borderline delusional shit from what I've seen of them. But then again, I haven't been on this forum for long enough to actually know. Just trying to be blunt about what I'm reading from you. I'm not of the opinion that you stop by the way if that's the way you took it, they are uniquely funny posts and if you didn't write them, this thread in general would be way more boring and less funny than it currently is.
Don’t search for logic in Darkwen’s actions :Kappa:
This is the closest thing to logic when it comes to him.
IMG_8637.png

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
There's an old Vulcan technique that relaxes the throat and suppresses the gag reflex.

It's called "practice" :HideThePain:
Josy has a lot of practice im sure in ep11 she taking mc deeper but even if she don't her skills are perfect, besides lets be honest Maya got a big mouth it helps with that:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
We can also consider the diary section of the game because we see it in pov of Lynette
Ehh.... I wouldn't go that far. Maybe if we were able to make choices, that'd be weird though.
player has to pick to creampie Lynette or in the mouth if you pick mouth you get a game over :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It'd be funny if there was a secret timer, and if you cum inside Lynette too early or too late, we'd have an entirely different MC :HideThePain:

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Josy has a lot of practice im sure in ep11 she taking mc deeper but even if she don't her skills are perfect, besides lets be honest Maya got a big mouth it helps with that:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don't forget Maya has a tool under her disposal her tounge piercing that adds a different sensation

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Ehh.... I wouldn't go that far. Maybe if we were able to make choices, that'd be weird though.

It'd be funny if there was a secret timer, and if you cum inside Lynette too early or too late, we'd have an entirely different MC :HideThePain:
bird-no.gif
Delays are long enough without having to do 2 renders for each MC frame.

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes