Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Just because the dick was on her and not inside doesn't make it less cheating, at least Josy as feelings for MC, with Maya it felt she was just using MC friendship and dick
Well most would agree that having sex while still in relationship is far worst here. In case of Maya she is looking for emotional support that she cannot get to Josy when she needed it

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
I'm hoping the loan papers are quite significant and can affect the story in a major way.

I don't expect it but what a chapter it would be if the loan and also Riona had major consequences depending on how we handle it.
That would be really interesting especially the Riona incident

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well most would agree that having sex while still in relationship is far worst here. In case of Maya she is looking for emotional support that she cannot get to Josy when she needed it
Josy has been nothing but emotional support for Maya if not for Josy the loan wouldn't be getting solve. Josy has needs and Maya was concerned with her own problems, MC was there for Josy when Maya wasn't he gets to have the prize of sleeping with her

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Josy only has eyes for the mc. and several hot girls that the mc approves of and joins her for group fun. no other guy will ever touch Josy. some have already tried and she rejected them. John at the HOTS party..the blonde loser at the halloween party..and i am sure she will be rejected many other male losers while at BnR. only cock she needs belongs to mc. the thing with Vinny will most likely be her teasing him to get him alone so mc can beat the shit outta him. Vinny is nothing without his gun and mc will disarm him before beating his ass. this will be part of the quest to find Riona and when mc sees what Vinny has done to her, it's lights out for Vinny. permanently.
I hope nothing bad happen to Riona here

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Josy has been nothing but emotional support for Maya if not for Josy the loan wouldn't be getting solve. Josy has needs and Maya was concerned with her own problems, MC was there for Josy when Maya wasn't he gets to have the prize of sleeping with her
That happens when she went to B&R. But where is Josy before that, she is hooking up with the MC

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That happens when she went to B&R. But where is Josy before that, she is hooking up with the MC
It not Josy's fault she had to wait to get into BR, Josy did everything she could for Maya but what did Maya ever do for her nothing but yell at her

4.80 star(s) 1,553 Votes