Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Now I will have to replay from start again to make sure i Don't make J&M sad post Interlude.
And I'm thinking have to do another set of saves for Lily, Heather, Quinn,Elena(Intended, not sure) and Rio(Unless I'm missing some new paths post Interlude)
Also whoever dressed Josy for Party is real MVP :p
I love story of this game.

Edit: I have mini games disabled completely and its around 67 hours for all branches combined till now. What am I missing out as my main focus is story?
Edit reply: Which girl you focus on depending on this there could be multiple braches and dialogue depending on you affinity and previous decision

Last edited:

rjmpcr

May 29, 2024
Lily and Quinn are the ones you should consider to have a save file. They're the ones with branching story path if you are single during the event of episode 9. For Rio, Elena and Heather not sure if you need to make a separate save yet
Thanks for advice, will probably follow this
Edit reply: Which girl you focus on depending on this there could be multiple braches and dialogue depending on you affinity and previous decision
Thats what I'm thinking too, So gonna do it solo way this time.

Also I'm not wrong in skipping mini games right?

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Hey
I can't figure out if the decision to give her money affects anything. I don't remember it having any effect on the plot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You'll get a lewd scene with her in Episode 7 if you give her at least a dollar. If you're on Quinn's path, she comments on it and says that Riona told her you gave her money to help them out. I'm not sure about it, but I've heard that you need to give her at least 2$ for that scene to occur.

Reactions: mangosok

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Is there a Zoey route built into this game?
Not yet, really. There are implications that it'll happen eventually and there are choices you can make which alter your relationship with Zoey but there is no actual Zoey path yet. You might wanna take a look at the EP11 preview though in which we're shown the MC visiting Zoey in her home, so there's that which might lead to something.

mangosok

May 27, 2019
You'll get a lewd scene with her in Episode 7 if you give her at least a dollar. If you're on Quinn's path, she comments on it and says that Riona told her you gave her money to help them out. I'm not sure about it, but I've heard that you need to give her at least 2$ for that scene to occur.
Are there any lewd scene with her in ep 5?

mangosok

May 27, 2019
Yeah, there is one right in that scene on the balcony. The only way to get it is to be a customer of Quinn's restaurant, kiss Riona in EP4 when you talk with her about the Cathy cluck and choose "Confront her" instead of "Let it slide" in that EP5 scene.
Yeah, thanks a lot!

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Yeah, there is one right in that scene on the balcony. The only way to get it is to be a customer of Quinn's restaurant, kiss Riona in EP4 when you talk with her about the Cathy cluck and choose "Confront her" instead of "Let it slide" in that EP5 scene.
Better answer than mine. Been so long since I've done this scene, my latest run which was still long ago was a pussy who didn't get the restaurant.

Moni23

Aug 26, 2020
Lily and Quinn are the ones you should consider to have a save file. They're the ones with branching story path if you are single during the event of episode 9. For Rio, Elena and Heather not sure if you need to make a separate save yet
I wouldn't recommend being in a relationship with Quinn and Rio at the same time. I think this will lead to a lot of drama.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
What is the route to meet josy and maya at the same time? Even though I posted chick and had sex with Josh in ep 22 and Maya in ep 3, it doesn't work.
There isn't one . MC works with Queen Josy so he meets her first and then meets Maya in college

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Dude what kind of stuff you using that shit is strong. We are only in ep 10 waiting for ep 11 and who is Josh is he the gay twin brother of Josy you dating now???

Yo Darkwen you met Josy's family do you know any Josh
Josy's only brother is Tommy but she would happily trade him for this Josh guy provided he isn't gay Josy isn't sharing with a dude

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes