MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Of course they do. The house in the background of the picture of MC's mom IS Jill's country home. Jill could be MC's 1/2 sister, for all we know.
She's not. DPC will not touch or even hint at possible incest.

But there is definitely some sort of connection between the families though.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Speaking of moms, let me ask you something. Do you think Jill would want a ring on her finger before becoming a mom? Sure she's on birth control atm and the game treats it as 100% effective (just look at Arieth), but there's always a chance.
I would think so. Jill's a traditional type of girl. An accident might happen, but I think she'd want the ring before the baby.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
I would think so. Jill's a traditional type of girl. An accident might happen, but I think she'd want the ring before the baby.
I'm not saying her belief in destiny means she'd be a-ok with getting pregnant first, but she might see it as a sign that what she has with MC is the real deal, a bigger confirmation than marriage perhaps. It's a more important connection anyway, and it would mirror MC's parents.

And as for the other main girls, we don't know a whole lot about how they feel. I think Josy is the only one who's ever talked about it, and Bella is the biggest question mark right now.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I'm not saying her belief in destiny means she'd be a-ok with getting pregnant first, but she might see it as a sign that what she has with MC is the real deal, a bigger confirmation than marriage perhaps. It's a more important connection anyway, and it would mirror MC's parents.

And as for the other main girls, we don't know a whole lot about how they feel. I think Josy is the only one who's ever talked about it, and Bella is the biggest question mark right now.
I get the feeling Sage would want the ring first too, (barring accidents of course). As an adoptee, I feel she might want to get the family structure in place, before bringing a child into it. I have no reason for that, just a feeling.

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Of course they do. The house in the background of the picture of MC's mom IS Jill's country home. Jill could be MC's 1/2 sister, for all we know.
The connection of MC to Jill's family is Bianca because Bianca's dad the one who sold the property to Jill's dad. In my previous theory I mention that Lynette(MC's mom) and Bianca's mom are close friend. images.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: JillybeanEnjoyer

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
I get the feeling Sage would want the ring first too, (barring accidents of course). As an adoptee, I feel she might want to get the family structure in place, before bringing a child into it. I have no reason for that, just a feeling.
I think because of the influence of her step dad, Sage want's to be stablish herself first before having a family of her own

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
At the moment there is no solid evidence on how the girls feel about having kids. Except for Nora, who very definitely does want babies and soon.

The best we get is a vibe and sometimes not even that, but considering that practically all of them have a rough family situation, I think it's safe to assume they take parenting seriously if they want to have children.

It's hard to say how DPC feels about the institution of marriage, but to cover all my bases I'd say the girls want the kind of commitment a marriage should have and financial stability to back it up before they give in to baby fever.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
At the moment there is no solid evidence on how the girls feel about having kids. Except for Nora, who very definitely does want babies and soon.

The best we get is a vibe and sometimes not even that, but considering that practically all of them have a rough family situation, I think it's safe to assume they take parenting seriously if they want to have children.

It's hard to say how DPC feels about the institution of marriage, but to cover all my bases I'd say the girls want the kind of commitment a marriage should have and financial stability to back it up before they give in to baby fever.
Josy talks about wanting kids in Episode 10, while gossiping about Arieth in the pillow fort. She would like to have a family in the future when she's older, but in regards to any accidental pregnancies, in her own words "it would be hard as hell to decide against keeping it."

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

Josy talks about wanting kids in Episode 10, while gossiping about Arieth in the pillow fort. She would like to have a family in the future when she's older, but in regards to any accidental pregnancies, in her own words "it would be hard as hell to decide against keeping it."
Seriously, we are going to start a discussion about babies, especially for the MC who is a college freshman. With nora it makes sense because she already has a way to provide for the baby.:HideThePain:
what-the-fuck-is-wrong-with-you-people-randy-marsh.gif
We really need a off topic thread.:HideThePain:

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Seriously, we are going to start a discussion about babies, especially for the MC who is a college freshman. With nora it makes sense because she already has a way to provide for the baby.:HideThePain:
View attachment 3968917
We really need a off topic thread.:HideThePain:
It's a perfectly valid discussion topic, especially when there's already precedent for it in the game, like Nora whom you just mentioned. Besides, there's a lot of people who are looking forward to becoming a stepdad to a 10 year old, how is that better?
The only thing wrong with her is her anger management, now we know where sage got her temper from.:KEK:
View attachment 3968920
1724652145101.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes