Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
my hair on my head, my dear bilogical father just passed on to me his baldness and an extra affinity for developing kidney stones. Drink water you bastards having kidney stones is no fun. :HideThePain:
I know what you mean it's very painful a little movement and the pain is unbearable. Hiw bout down below are you also bald there?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
my hair on my head, my dear bilogical father just passed on to me his baldness and an extra affinity for developing kidney stones. Drink water you bastards having kidney stones is no fun. :HideThePain:
I've had kidney stones since my teens (thanks Dad). Luckily they're usually small and can pass them, only had to be operated on twice and once lazer worked.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I've had kidney stones since my teens (thanks Dad). Luckily they're usually small and can pass them, only had to be operated on twice and once lazer worked.
You are lucky, I had my gallbladder removed because I had a stone. No laser surgery, thanks to third world corruption.:BootyTime:

• Wow
Reactions: MiltonPowers

mangosok

May 27, 2019
she will like you if you help her out

lewd scene here is avaiable if you
-told her about dik stuff (cathy post i think)
-kiss her at dik mansion
-smoking
-give 1 or more money
-accept restaurant and got her scene or reject restaurant
-------
at hot party where you have to give to her/Cammy a drink, she can be free if she likes you or reject restaurant

on the story/plot it hasnt effect, she say it is too little money, even at 5 dollar
Thanks, bro
on the story/plot it hasnt effect, she say it is too little money, even at 5 dollar
Anyway... SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF CUTIE PIE!!1 TAKE IT ALL!
1000000411.jpg

Reactions: iamcomming

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I'm new to the game.
Is there no possibility of having all 5 girls? Or do I have to choose a path?
You can have all 5 for a while, but you need to choose before you start season 3. (Can do Maya/Josy together, but all other are solo after you choose).

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
so, mc's grandpa bought that house. thanks for that house met the parents. grandpa wanted a hotel from that, but now it is Jill's or her most likely her family's house.
i dont get why lead this to an incenst theory. grandpa just sold it.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I do believe you meant his last animation count from the status update of July 19th, where he said he had 272 animations total (228 completed + 44 posed).

With your confirmation of my belief that he's rendering at a rate of 1 animation per day and considering it's been 37 days - nearly 38 - since that update the current total animation count should be at least 309. Even with the increased frame rate of animations in episode 11, he seems to be keeping pace with episode 10's progress. At this time last year, he had a total animation count of 307.
yep.

That are the numbers i was reffering too, dunno why i wrote 244 animations... didnt even wrote this number down for myself *shrug* hiccup.

So yeah, with 272 done and 44 in the queue in July, a total rendered number of ~305-310ish should be very close to the truth.

The release timeframe i guessed remains the same though, november at best, december more realistic, later would be a bummer. At the end i guess we will be very close to a total animation count of ~400 and static renders for about ~6000-6500...

Overall, the development didnt slow down compared to the last episode, but again DPC will make a bigger episode.

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
so, mc's grandpa bought that house. thanks for that house met the parents. grandpa wanted a hotel from that, but now it is Jill's or her most likely her family's house.
i dont get why lead this to an incenst theory. grandpa just sold it.
cause some guys are like this.... "INCEST GIMME GIMME GIMME" no matter what.

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes