Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Hmm... interesting take.

Since there is a variable set, ep3_lilyHatesYou, you may have something here. While it's tested within the Free Roam, I don't think she'll stop hating the MC in future episodes. So we should not be too DIK-ish with her. ;)

By the way, I completely agree with you about Envy. But I suspect we've seen the last of her. [No Bios entry.] I don't really see another strip-club visit in the future. :cry:
Are there any variables for Envy? Because you can get plus points with Derek if you play along him and call her "Old Boobs" etc. If not, then Envy was just a visiting star.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
How old is Josy 18-19? crazy to think getting grounded would still be an issue at that age
It depends on the family, some families even when their daughter/son hits 18 they treat them as 18 but they don't give them full independency as to do whatever or live however they want.
edit: but they still gave tommy his full rights so that's weird.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I thought that's what whoever did the walkthrough did. If not how do they know which speech options give points to the current LIs or not?
Yes, but there's still a lot of hidden stuff we really don't need to know right now. I haven't peeked into the code, so I don't know anything others haven't told me.

How old is Josy 18-19? crazy to think getting grounded would still be an issue at that age
19. It's America man. They're sometimes weird.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes