DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I say it's Bella :sneaky:
Well, the rumour goes that supposedly he didn't plan on giving Rena an ending in AL and that one of the reasons he did, other than her popularity was the fact that she was N7's favourite. I don't know if this is true, but if it is, even if Bella is not DPC's favourite one can hope he'll still give her premium treatment thanks to our boy :Kappa:
Do not ask me for sauce though, this is just random fluff I have seen written in here while lurking during all these years. It's probably all bullshit but hey, who knows.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Well, the rumour goes that supposedly he didn't plan on giving Rena an ending in AL and that one of the reasons he did, other than her popularity was the fact that she was N7's favourite. I don't know if this is true, but if it is, even if Bella is not DPC's favourite one can hope he'll still give her premium treatment thanks to our boy :Kappa:
Do not ask me for sauce though, this is just random fluff I have seen written in here while lurking during all these years. It's probably all bullshit but hey, who knows.
I heard once that the reason Bella is so insanely curvy, voluptuous, stacked, busty... thicc, fully cheeked... tittyful, big bootied...
1724804939203.gif

... *ahem* sorry, uh I heard once that Bella is... the way she is, because of a fan who enjoys milfs. Is this the same guy?

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I heard once that the reason Bella is so insanely curvy, voluptuous, stacked, busty... thicc, fully cheeked... tittyful, big bootied...
View attachment 3974719

... *ahem* sorry, uh I heard once that Bella is... the way she is, because of a fan who enjoys milfs. Is this the same guy?
Don't know if DPC designed her this thicc thanks to him, but he has named him the "OG Bella fan"

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-1-drpinkcake.25332/post-3120358

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-1-drpinkcake.25332/post-9524818

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
His favourite girl is obviously Jill since she's the intro girl.
No, wait, it's obviously Sage since she's the current discord pfp.
No, wait, it's obviously Zoey since he allegedly said so.
No, wait, it's obviously Maya since she was the previous discord pfp.
No, wait, it's obviously Bella since she's the pause menu girl for the game.
No, wait, it's obviously Maya since she has the highest render percentage among all the girls.
No, wait, it's obviously Zoey since he made a whole update dedicated just to her.
No, wait, it's obviously Bella since she has the highest animation time in the game and dpc named a whole computer after her.
No, wait, it's obviously Maya since he loves to not make her shut the fuck up
No, wait... ahh, fuck this, I give up. I think you're the one who figured it out.
Judging from DrPinkCake's Patreon Membership Tiers, I'd say that Jill is his favorite, Bella his second favorite, and Sage his third favorite. If it was like the Olympics, Jill would get the Gold medal, Bella would get the Silver medal, and Sage would get the Bronze medal.

Reactions: Macky009

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
I only saw season 1 and I only remember one thing.:sneaky:
View attachment 3974727
Well not to go off topic, but finish it, it’s a masterpiece.
He branded her :cautious:
Anyway, whatever the circumstances, I must thank everyone involved for having this bombshell grace my life :giggle:
Bella Spock Cuddle.png

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Milton keeps forgetting that whatever he says about Bianca also applies to best girl Bella :HideThePain:
I say it's Bella :sneaky:
View attachment 3974719

Anyway, whatever the circumstances, I must thank everyone involved for having this bombshell grace my life :giggle:
View attachment 3974743
I see you're making up for saying Sage is on par with Bella earlier. :Kappa::ROFLMAO:
shrek-donkey.gif

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
The only guess I can think of is that he had a fight with DPC or they just stopped talking. :illuminati:
Nah, he's an admin on DPC's discord, if anything DPC probably just told him to stop posting here since other users began picking up the slack with posting updates and previews. But again, I have no idea.

Speaking about discord, he actually has a Bella pfp that I suspect is a special render made for him since I don't remember seeing it anywhere else. Unless it was shared on discord but no one ever posted it here. Also doubt it's fan-art considering DPC's hatred for it and all.

Discord_SHI3NYxFs0.png

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Nah, he's an admin on DPC's discord, if anything DPC probably just told him to stop posting here since other users began picking up the slack with posting updates and previews. But again, I have no idea.

Speaking about discord, he actually has a Bella pfp that I suspect is a special render made for him since I don't remember seeing it anywhere else. Unless it was shared on discord but no one ever posted it here. Also doubt it's fan-art considering DPC's hatred for it and all.

View attachment 3974774
Definitely not from the game or Patreon, so you're probably right, custom made for him.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Also doubt it's fan-art considering DPC's hatred for it and all.
I never understood that. If you're developing your own game, have characters like this that are your own intellectual property which people that play the game love so much so that they actually dedicate their time to making digital art of it in order to show other players the beauty of them and all in different environments, how could you hate that? What kind of childish person starts disliking it because he's insecure about his own art of the game maybe not being on par with what the fans make?

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes