Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
I never understood that. If you're developing your own game, have characters like this that are your own intellectual property which people that play the game love so much so that they actually dedicate their time to making digital art of it in order to show other players the beauty of them and all in different environments, how could you hate that? What kind of childish person starts disliking it because he's insecure about his own art of the game maybe not being on par with what the fans make?
Remember that community art event a few months back? That's basically his idea of "fan art".
Art Day Summary
For those interested in the art day but who are not in DPC's discord I compiled the choices and the final renders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DPC is still rendering the final renders and then they will be posted on patreon. He's projecting a couple of days.
"His masterful art should be good enough for you, and if it isn't then you can go fuck yourself" is what I'm thinking. Because other creators would be flattered by fan art.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Remember that community art event a few months back? That's basically his idea of "fan art".

"His masterful art should be good enough for you, and if it isn't then you can go fuck yourself" is what I'm thinking. Because other creators would be flattered by fan art.
That's the way I took it too. It's just really strange behavior.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Spock has his daily conversation with himself.

View attachment 3974823
Damn bro, I barely made this and wasn't sure when I'd get the chance to use it.
1000078141.png
You fucking earned it brother :ROFLMAO: Bookmarked it too :giggle:
Depending on who he's speaking with at a given time :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3974836
I don't know if there is enough team colors for all the teams Mr Spock is on. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hey I don't need that many team colors :KEK:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I heard from the great vine that Darkwen and Jose or Josh went on s trip to Thailand;)
100% play it
Bella and Nora is in the Cougar category
You fuck her.... No problem.... The most important chaice is on episode 8 who choose as L.I.
You really need to learn to multi-quote buddy. Mods tend to get annoyed when you post more than 2 in a row in a short period of time. :)

Reactions: TonyMurray

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
It is true that there's only one reason you'd ever fuck Madame Rose: you're on crack :KEK:
Vulcans don't do crack. Stay off drugs, kids!
I thought you'd appreciate that line. ;)
Hey he multi-quoted like a motherfucker the other day, and pushed the blame on his "nephew" :ROFLMAO:
That's true. Maybe he shouldn't be allowed on F95 without his 'nephew' present. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes