anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Ashley is my other choice lmao.
One thing that DPC can be commended for: making an unattainable girl that people don't want to attain. I never see anyone wish there was more than the one cunnilingus scene with Ashley, even players who dislike Derek never bother to complain that they can't steal Ashley from him.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
One thing that DPC can be commended for: making an unattainable girl that people don't want to attain. I never see anyone wish there was more than the one cunnilingus scene with Ashley, even players who dislike Derek never bother to complain that they can't steal Ashley from him.
I suppose that's true, no one really cares about Ashley. I mean she's cute enough but she definitely doesn't stand out, and eating her pussy leads to absolutely nothing except for losing points with Derek. If we were given the chance to fuck her, I'd probably do it once just to see what happens and then forget all about her.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Random question because the answer for me is yes. Are there any characters that you would swap models for? For me (and I know that it won't be universally popular) I'd swap Jill's model to Lynette's character and vice versa, I just think Lynette's model suit's Jill's personality more and it would create an interesting dilemma with Bianca as I think most people who like Bianca's model and dislike Jill's model would have a harder choice if it was Lynette's model instead.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
I suppose that's true, no one really cares about Ashley. I mean she's cute enough but she definitely doesn't stand out, and eating her pussy leads to absolutely nothing except for losing points with Derek. If we were given the chance to fuck her, I'd probably do it once just to see what happens and then forget all about her.
Ashley is such a generic character. I only remember her because she's dating Antman and hooking up with Derek

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Random question because the answer for me is yes. Are there any characters that you would swap models for? For me (and I know that it won't be universally popular) I'd swap Jill's model to Lynette's character and vice versa, I just think Lynette's model suit's Jill's personality more and it would create an interesting dilemma with Bianca as I think most people who like Bianca's model and dislike Jill's model would have a harder choice if it was Lynette's model instead.
Very interesting question.... hmmmm..... I'll have to give that a quick think. An easy answer would obviously be Yoga Girl, but the problem with that is I'd have to think of someone to switch with her, because then personality would factor in. I remember someone once suggested swapping with Maya, but I like Maya's look, skin issues aside.

I'll get back to you.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
id swap Jill with her sister or Lynette. ( I just love both of this models ) id swamp someone for the other probably Riona since I actually like her but don't care for Mel or Quinn and all three of those girls are at the bottom of my list in terms of looks compared to every other character. Not counting the older ladies

Another possibility too is swapping one of the teachers for Lynette as I really don't like the models for any of the teachers as well. Probably Jade if I had to pick i dislike jade's model the most

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Very interesting question.... hmmmm..... I'll have to give that a quick think. An easy answer would obviously be Yoga Girl, but the problem with that is I'd have to think of someone to switch with her, because then personality would factor in. I remember someone once suggested swapping with Maya, but I like Maya's look, skin issues aside.

I'll get back to you.
Yoga girl definitely has the looks to be in the HOTs so if there's one of the side girls there you're not particularly interested in she could slot in there.

id swap Jill with her sister or Lynette. ( I just love both of this models ) id swamp someone for the other probably Riona since I actually like her but don't care for Mel or Quinn and all three of those girls are at the bottom of my list in terms of looks compared to every other character. Not counting the older ladies

Another possibility too is swapping one of the teachers for Lynette as I really don't like the models for any of the teachers as well. Probably Jade if I had to pick i dislike jade's model the most
Lynette's model would have to be aged up to be one of the teachers though, I think her model does look like she could have Jill's naivety which is something that just doesn't come through with Jill's actual model which looks too confident and in control for the naive character that DPC decided Jill is (it did suit her early episode persona before DPC changed her character considerably) and I don't think Lana has the naive look required for Jill's later personality either. Lana could be swapped into the HOTs easily.

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Is it just me or our boy Darkwen is MIA. It's been quiet for quite sometime now. Did he really went to Mexico or Thailand??? Or is this just calm before the storm

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Yoga girl definitely has the looks to be in the HOTs so if there's one of the side girls there you're not particularly interested in she could slot in there.
That's the thing though, the HOTs are a mix of good and bad that fit fine with their models.

For example, Sarah. If I wanted to swap her for Yoga Girl, then my mysterious paramour is now a slutty party girl with a bit of a mean streak and whores herself out on the side. Sure I could fuck her, but I wouldn't like her.
If someone had suggested swapping Josy's model with another one then that would bring him out of hiding.
Swapping Yoga Girl and Josy would be fun :sneaky: But I love Josy's model (barring the occasional chrome grill) and don't want to change her.

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes