mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
For example, Sarah. If I wanted to swap her for Yoga Girl, then my mysterious paramour is now a slutty party girl with a bit of a mean streak and whores herself out on the side. Sure I could fuck her, but I wouldn't like her.
That sounds exactly like Mel except Mel doesn’t have a mean strike, but she actually kinda does and you like her :HideThePain:
Also mean strike really? Stop being a little bitch spock ffs :Kappa:
IMG_8961.png

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I don't know about you guys but it's a big turn off for me if a girl has a big tattoo on her chest. It's like having a big destruction
normally I agree with you but I like it on Zoey it kind of matches her look and everything to me. I think Zoey would look weird to me without it if she had the tattoo's but not that one , as to me it kind of completes her design. So I guess It really depends on the design of the character for me.

Reactions: Macky009

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Lynette is 18/19 in the flashback, the same age as the students in current times, you wouldn't just be swapping models, you'd have to age Lynette's model up as well for her to be a teacher and age down whichever teacher model you swap her with to make them a teen.
Swapping Lynette and Jade? There's already a bad case of Oedipus complex going around, that would just exacerbate it :KEK:
I don't know about you guys but it's a big turn off for me if a girl has a big tattoo on her chest. It's like having a big destruction
I don't like Melanie's either, but it's less gaudy than Zoey's.
That sounds exactly like Mel except Mel doesn’t have a mean strike, but she actually kinda does and you like her :HideThePain:
Also mean strike really? Stop being a little bitch spock ffs :Kappa:
View attachment 3975216
Sarah is a ho, fo sho. Mel is too, but on top of being hotter, she has a thing for MC and that appeals to me ;)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Swapping Lynette and Jade? There's already a bad case of Oedipus complex going around, that would just exacerbate it :KEK:

I don't like Melanie's either, but it's less gaudy than Zoey's.

Sarah is a ho, fo sho. Mel is too, but on top of being hotter, she has a thing for MC and that appeals to me ;)
yeah I see Mel as a ho ho ho, but Sarah while is slutty actually feels like she could be a proper slutty girlfriend if she had her own path.

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
normally I agree with you but I like it on Zoey it kind of matches her look and everything to me. I think Zoey would look weird to me without it if she had the tattoo's but not that one , as to me it kind of completes her design. So I guess It really depends on the design of the character for me.
Well her chest tattoo is good. Is just that it's too big for my taste. It really depends on our preference

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
yeah I see Mel as a ho ho ho, but Sarah while is slutty actually feels like she could be a proper slutty girlfriend if she had her own path.
See I'm the opposite, I love Sarah and her interactions, but I've only ever seen them as fucking and having fun. But with Mel, it just feels more romantic and that she feels something for the MC. Like when she's in the shower and tells Sarah 'I'm not sharing' or when you have the sleepover threesome and she gives you a wakeup BJ, but doesn't want Sarah to know. Or the sly wink at Yoga. It just has a different feel to me, than the Sarah hookups.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Now we surprisingly found out that she likes to have sex :eek:

in addition to that delirium about the king and queen
I would say she has fallen hard for MC and is doing a shitty job at hiding it, she can't even keep up the cringe King/Queen facade.
See I'm the opposite, I love Sarah and her interactions, but I've only ever seen them as fucking and having fun. But with Mel, it just feels more romantic and that she feels something for the MC. Like when she's in the shower and tells Sarah 'I'm not sharing' or when you have the sleepover threesome and she gives you a wakeup BJ, but doesn't want Sarah to know. Or the sly wink at Yoga. It just has a different feel to me, than the Sarah hookups.
It's a stretch to call it "romantic". I'd call her... smitten, maybe. Or at least, much flirtier and even a bit possessive compared to Sarah.

Reactions: Znar26

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
yeah idk I never felt anything for Mel tbh other than an okay fuck ( not big into her looks). used to think the same for Sarah but what sold me on Sarah where I was like okay I can see hanging out with girl and having fun and maybe more if we ever got a path. Was the scene when you sneak out of class early with Sarah and just kind of talk don't even recall if there was a lewd scene , I assume there was but it wasn't about having sex initially if there was one.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
I like Sarah exactly because of the opposite, she doesn’t develop feelings for MC. My canon manwhore MC cares only about having fun and enjoying college life without being tied down.
Then why make her your girlfriend? We see how she responds if you show real interest in her.
There was a post on the subreddit I saw a while ago, where if you consistently favor Sarah—saying she has the best ass, complimenting her at the Preps party, asking Quinn for a freebie with Sarah, etc—she will bring it up at the dorm party.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah idk I never felt anything for Mel tbh other than an okay fuck ( not big into her looks). used to think the same for Sarah but what sold me on Sarah where I was like okay I can see hanging out with girl and having fun and maybe more if we ever got a path. Was the scene when you sneak out of class early with Sarah and just kind of talk don't even recall if there was a lewd scene , I assume there was but it wasn't about having sex initially if there was one.
There was some sex after that talk, gotta pay for it though.
I just meant more romantic than Sarah. Sarah is pure animalistic lust, while Mel has some feelings in her desires. :)
Just about anything could be considered romantic when it's compared to Sarah :KEK:
But you're not wrong about Mel having a little more going on.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
you guys make me want to replay this game and im not feeling like doing that cause I really didn't get any romantic vibes from Mel but I did for sarah at least more than mel lol

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
not gonna lie I like Sarah , she is cute. She is just no Sage , Zoey Nichole or Maya. if I recall she has a decent ass too I think it was only Mel and Riona I always voted for having a bad ass I forget to lazy to look up the picture
Riona is such a let down in that line up. Lily too, but Riona's ass just looks like nothing compared to most of the others. Obviously a lot of it is the pants, but why on earth would she be put in those for that scene?!
Yoga girl and Zoey swap?
No! Because... wait, I don't need to say anything, my man Spock covered all the bases.
Other than her gigantic ugly chest tattoo, I'm fine with Zoey's model. Cute face, nice titties, fat fucking ass :love:
View attachment 3975184 View attachment 3975185 View attachment 3975186 View attachment 3975187

Reactions: iamcomming
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes