KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
View attachment 3980685 View attachment 3980686 View attachment 3980687 View attachment 3980688

Here's your rape scene. Poor watermelon she suffer so much in the hands of Tybalt
You just don't get it. :FacePalm:
The story of Tybalt is a tragic story of unrequited love. :(
The same as the story of his namesake Thibaut de Champagne and his love for Blanca of Castile. :rolleyes:
And the watermelon is a kind of poetic metaphor through which the poet expresses the suffering of his wounded soul. :cautious:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
this thread is gonna get nuked so hard. I think we all might need to get back to talking about how Quinn sucks and how Sage , Zoey , Lilly ( for you milton) and I guess Bella are all better.

Reactions: Moni23

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
this thread is gonna get nuked so hard. I think we all might need to get back to talking about how Quinn sucks and how Sage , Zoey , Lilly ( for you milton) and I guess Bella are all better.
It'd actually be better to not have any real conversation or funny memes until after the nuke.
Sorry, it's just you go there looking for some quite vanilla stuff about hot characters and you end up... seeing things... that change you.
Truly getting lost in the role aren't you

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Well, it's actually quite predictable that Vinny would shoot her in the back. As long as DPC decides to make a rescue. :KEK:
i will drop a main girl or Tommy infront of the bullet, problem solved. :LOL:
still thinking which one.
Serious question and I'm not defending DPC.

If it's a yearly update and people know it's a yearly update. How is it milking?
knowing the fact it is yearly, have any relation to milking?

Reactions: MiltonPowers
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes