LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

This week, I finished posing the static renders for what was written for the free roam event, which I've been working on for several weeks. I still have ~10 scenes left to write and create art for before it's done - some of those scenes are rather long, too - but I have moved on to other areas of the episode for the time being to continue creating art while I have a great flow doing so.

Multiple normal scenes that are written have been waiting for art, and I've been working on them for the remainder of the week. I've posed several animations, but this week's work has mainly been static render work.

I haven't checked how many renders this episode has in quite a while, but I checked it this week and was pleasantly surprised. Counting the 400+ renders in the render queue, episode 11 currently has 4968 static renders.

That's a big number, especially considering I'm nowhere near done. I have lots of main girl content to write and create art for. We'll see the final tally when the episode is complete, but with less than 1000 renders to match the size of episode 10, it will shoot over.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Mar 9, 2019

This week, I finished posing the static renders for what was written for the free roam event, which I've been working on for several weeks. I still have ~10 scenes left to write and create art for before it's done - some of those scenes are rather long, too - but I have moved on to other areas of the episode for the time being to continue creating art while I have a great flow doing so.

Multiple normal scenes that are written have been waiting for art, and I've been working on them for the remainder of the week. I've posed several animations, but this week's work has mainly been static render work.

I haven't checked how many renders this episode has in quite a while, but I checked it this week and was pleasantly surprised. Counting the 400+ renders in the render queue, episode 11 currently has 4968 static renders.

That's a big number, especially considering I'm nowhere near done. I have lots of main girl content to write and create art for. We'll see the final tally when the episode is complete, but with less than 1000 renders to match the size of episode 10, it will shoot over.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Almost 5000 renders and still "nowhere near done"? This mfer wouldn't know restraint if it smacked him in the face with a giant dildo trophy. :KEK:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, I assume every episode is going to have more renders than the one before from now on? Can't say I'm surprised I would want to make sure each episode is bigger too if I was the dev.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017

Bella Pissed.gif
I mean, December was definitely taken off the table a while ago... but this is just absurd. I want to cum gallons for weeks on end with all this shit he still isn't done with yet.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Sage's mere presence makes Patrick less suspicious, and if you choose Save Maya it's safe to say you generally make CHICK choices, which would mean you were probably polite with Patrick, and are free to obtain the documents.

Probably. Yes.
I think you fail to see what I'm getting at here. Getting the documents is not hard to do. Getting them while punching Patrick means that all other conditions must be fulfilled. If Sage is not there one condition has already failed and it can't be done.

Consider this from Sage's perspective on her path. Jade has dropped the divorce bomb on her, but she is trying to hold it together, because she promised to help. The plan is not going well at all and she is getting more agitated. Then MC punches Patrick. She was itching to do that herself, but here come the consequences. They are thrown out, the plan has failed. Then MC gets out of the car sneaks back in and gets the documents. Sage's panties = wet.

The basis for receiving violent options past episode 8 is to pick the majority of violent options given before episode 8. I don't see that trend going away in the future and - correct me if I'm wrong - I do believe the violent options are available on CHICK affinity as well as long as you follow that trend.
If you have permanent Chick affinity all season 3 major choices are between the Chick option and the Neutral option. Doesn't matter which 0-4 DIK choices you made in seasons 1 and 2. Same is true for the permanent DIK affinity and having DIK options for major choices.

Only on permanent Neutral is the unlocking of the DIK or Chick options based on specific choices.

Mar 9, 2019
View attachment 3982065
I mean, December was definitely taken off the table a while ago... but this is just absurd. I want to cum gallons for weeks on end with all this shit he still isn't done with yet.
Call me a blind fool, but I still have hope he can deliver by December. That will be a soapbox I stand on until December 31st, 2024 23:59

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017

Oh boy, this update wil be massive, I'm betting that it will reach 7K statics, also this huge freeroam, by itself, will probably be around 1/5 of the EP since it has around 1400 renders.

That plus the other freeroams in the episode means that over 1/3 of the episode will be freeroams, I'm sure most of you will have resoanable reactions to this info lol.

Unfortunally no animation queue updated number, but at least he mentioned he is still posing them in this report and in the one from last week, but I'm betting his animation speed average is real bad rn since all those statics are on the way.

Like I say earlier, december is impossible, so lets hope for January, but I won't hold my breath.

We are fucked up, if "nowhere near done", than aim at ~7000 renders according to previous grow pace. But expectable, like in any heavy branched game.
At least each branch has lots of content and considering just how many branches there are, we really can't be too surprised with the growing scale of the game.

(We can/should still insult DPC for the 60fps animations decision though)

Call me a blind fool, but I still have hope he can deliver by December. That will be a soapbox I stand on until December 31st, 2024 23:59
U are new here, you still have hope...

That's admirable, but futile.

Hey. I've been thinking... What if Derek dies at some tense point in the game?
Doubt the game will go that far, someone getting hurt would be the worst thing I could see happening.

View attachment 3982065
Unfortunally quality takes time, at least I'm fairly sure that the episode will make the wait worthwhile, DPC hasn't delivered something that wasn't awesome by mine standarts.

So, can we stop with the December meme now?
I have been saying that for a while, you guys should read my posts more lol.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Sometimes I wish I could just forget this game and remember of it again only in 2030 so I can come back here, download the finished game (or be in the last episode or something like it) and enjoy it.

Mar 9, 2019
U are new here, you still have hope...

That's admirable, but futile.
New here? Kaiser, I love you and your posts are usually incredibly informative and well-researched, but in this instance, your research is diabolically lacking. I have been posting in this thread and reading this thread for over 5 years, and I was one of DPC's patreons for a year before that. I have seen this game from its conception, through its birth, and into its midlife crisis (Ironically a stage of life I myself am dwelling in) all I have left is hope. Leave me to my delusions, naysayer!

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes