BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Why DPC choosen that kind of pathetic script! There were many lackz in "Acting Lesson"! I never seen MC face in that Game :)and wardrobe were unattractive! Then, DPC mend his all lackz and made the revolutionary AVN-3DCRG "Being A Dik". Hilarious humours/Drama/Romance/Creativity A1(y)

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
I found an interesting poll DPC made for the Episode 3 threesome with Riona and Quinn.
In this poll DPC showed 20 threesome positions for patreons to choose.
The cool thing is that these 20 positions are used in many scenes in the game.
Here are the ones that I found. If I miss any please tell me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is one of the finest posts I have ever seen here, I salute you!

Hoping that J/M path will use number 5.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rockshark

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I find it amusing that DPC really seems to think that he's developing some groundbreaking Triple-A game, as if it's not literally just a slideshow with a couple of animations here and there. He's so far in over his head that he doesn't realize this. I've said it before and I'll say it again: DPC is literally Tybalt. Anyone who starts seething over the fact that there will be people who'll complain about the development time and rightfully so is a dumbass. Yes, the episodes have more overall content partially thanks to longer development time, but that doesn't mean that the time that DPC takes to develop the game isn't too long especially when it's prolonged by stupid useless animations like the preps walking or the obsession with 60FPS that no-one else other than DPC himself wanted for this game. He has issues acknowledging what fans want and separating that from what only he wants. These are things that you'll find way more people complaining about than people actually appreciating them, because they are impractical and DPC doesn't want to accept that.
I can picture him sitting at his pc when he completed the preps walking animation in a Mr Burns "Yes... I am genius! Excellent!"

Last edited:

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Or the bus ride. Imagine looking at that animation and thinking to yourself, "Yes, this is a good animation and it was worth the time I spent on it."
The cringiest ones in my opinion are his newest fascination with people talking to each other being animated. The animation sequence in Episode 10's BBQ party with the characters' jaws and mouths moving real slow, exposing their shiny teeth with the fake looking smiles while they're at it was just too much.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Or the bus ride. Imagine looking at that animation and thinking to yourself, "Yes, this is a good animation and it was worth the time I spent on it."
Well, the rain scenes looks unnatural but couple got completely wet! Sitting on a running bus gazing at trees through bus window meantime having conversation with someone beside your seat ,then again looking at outside gazing the beauty of nature like a kid thinking, I could not counted but numerous trees were running!:)

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
That's a big number, especially considering I'm nowhere near done. I have lots of main girl content to write and create art for. We'll see the final tally when the episode is complete, but with less than 1000 renders to match the size of episode 10, it will shoot over.
jesus christ he's really going more than a year between updates

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I'm on episode 1, and my plan is to give it time ofc, but the UI is making it really hard tbh.(searching for hoverable objects and people, trying to move around the room, using the phone, figuring out what room is what, ect). That's why I was curious as to what everyone loves about it and to see if it's worth my time and to kinda keep me interested enough to not think about the mediocre UI.
there is lots of guy who dont like the free-roams, it is just one part of game. kind of one of the mini-games.
Damn it, I'm sad.
If I offended Darkwen in any way, I'm sorry, I repent. :(
I swear never to ruin Josy's renders again. :rolleyes:
View attachment 3981945
Alady ! Alady ! Alady ! Alady ! Alady ! Alady !
Darkwen, come back. :cry:
he probably just have a vacation or got banned for a time.
I liked the mansion rebuilding mini game, was actually hoping to continue at least for managing the DIKs earnings. Also like the party planner. I liked the new ones from math and science class. I hated english and gender studies class and the fish tank, I refuse to play that is just stupid.

But as far as I remember, most liked the mansion rebuilding. You can always play with mini games off, and if you know how to use console commands you can turn them on/off at will.
i cant understand the new math game perfectly. shamefuly i got 5/2 or 5/3 most of the times.
and i am very disappointed about having circa +20 money from the awesome mansion game and cant do anything with it.
We'll see the final tally when the episode is complete, but with less than 1000 renders to match the size of episode 10, it will shoot over.
what does it mean? it wont be bigger than ep10, but it will be less than ep10 with 1000? or his progress is -1000 than last year?

Reactions: KАRАMBA

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Hey. I've been thinking... What if Derek dies at some tense point in the game?
Derek can't die. He's got Luke Skywalker plot armour.
after Liam and his cancer, i wouldnt be sure. maybe there will be something like the boob challange or feminist class, convince Derek about do something and he will be saved.
Like I say earlier, december is impossible, so lets hope for January, but I won't hold my breath.
no, dont take it away!! give me back the xmas update at xmas. :LOL:
what the fuck is your problem if ya just keeping trash talking that game, gtfo
what did he say about the game? i am pretty sure he didnt even mention it.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
what does it mean? it wont be bigger than ep10, but it will be less than ep10 with 1000? or his progress is -1000 than last year?
It means that this update will be much bigger than the previous one since rn EP 11 only has 1K fewer statics than EP10, but there are still lots of scenes to do, so it will surpass the previous EP static count by a significant margin.

I'm betting around 7K statics & 380 animations, which is an absurd amount of content and by itself larger than 90% of all the games here.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
It means that this update will be much bigger than the previous one since rn EP 11 only has 1K fewer statics than EP10, but there are still lots of scenes to do, so it will surpass the previous EP static count by a significant margin.

I'm betting around 7K statics & 380 animations, which is an absurd amount of content and by itself larger than 90% of all the games here.
i see, thanks.
so we are at 5k after 8 months and need more 2k (probably)...
5/7 is 71%. it isnt looks bad.
5k = 8 month -> 1 month = 625 render
with this rate 3-4 month and the update will be at circa 6800-7400
i suppose my math is good, but development isnt working like this. it would be too good to be true.

People still bitching about a 7k render update takes more than 1 year, while the normal update cicle in AVN's are 1k renders every 3-6 months(and usually the 6 months) :KEK:

If there is Madame Rose update, you guys can roast him to death, I will too...
so, 2-4 update per year (and usually the 2 updates) is the normal. we got 0 update per year.
yea, i dont understand why is the bitching :LOL:

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
The deeper I go into it the more I see what you're talking about. It's really engaging and I feel like my choices really matter, or I'm just deluding myself. I'm curious though, does my affinity toward one character and my choices toward them change something with the other LI? Or is it a few lines that are different?
There is a big impact one example here is your first meeting with Jill if you have chick affinity that's plus points to her if you said she's beautiful but if you are in dik affinity and you said she's beautiful that's minus points to her. There's a massive effect how the L.I. view you. This is just one of too many scenario that your chaice can affect the game.

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
She*

Yes, you are right. The thing is I only pay for "completed" games. I buy it when they are released on Steam. Only retards pay for Patreon subscriptions.

He's clearly milking the dev times by adding unwanted crap. Do we need 60fps in avn, beautful beer bottles, walking preps animation? The list goes..... It's an avn and not a AAA game.

I love the drama from this games. I always knew at some point the the episode development would take over a year at some point. Are we still going to be alive by the time this game is completed?
Dude you are on this site it mean's that you play the game for free when you download it. So stop complaining about the long development period at the end of the day we are playing it for free

Reactions: seyrios
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes