KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
i see, thanks.
so we are at 5k after 8 months and need more 2k (probably)...
5/7 is 71%. it isnt looks bad.
5k = 8 month -> 1 month = 625 render
with this rate 3-4 month and the update will be at circa 6800-7400
i suppose my math is good, but development isnt working like this. it would be too good to be true.

so, 2-4 update per year (and usually the 2 updates) is the normal. we got 0 update per year.
yea, i dont understand why is the bitching :LOL:
Unfortunally its quite a bit more complicated than that. Static renders are the easier part of development, DPC could probably pose around 1000-1500 renders a month (depending on scene complexity) and render them just as fast.

However, an update isn't only statics: minigames, coding, extras & animations also take time to do. Animations in particular are the biggest timesinks, they take more time to pose & even more to render, specially now DPC is doing them in 60fps.

I did a analysis of the current update development here: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-1-drpinkcake.25332/post-14392792

These last weeks DPC focused a lot in statics, which is fine, but he probably still needs to pose & render over 80 animations (by my estimates)

If we use his known averages it would take over 13 weeks to render those animations, plus the time necessary for the statics.

Add 2 more weeks for beta and bam u are in 2025.

Unfortunally we still got lots of waiting to do.

Reactions: iamcomming

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
3- that release date, or any release date in december/january is a guarantee EP 12 won't come out in 2025.
yes, but any release date in februar or later is guarantee the dev time start later, so ep12 wont come out in 2025
like now, last update was in januar, so 99% chance about ep11 wont be in 2024
he already cant keep up the 1update per year
Dude you are on this site it mean's that you play the game for free when you download it. So stop complaining about the long development period at the end of the day we are playing it for free
well, i think, this site is free, so we read each other for free, so everyone should stop complaining about the dev time complaints :WeSmart:
#more respect for pirates :LOL:
ahh, nooo, just why.:sick:

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Having never ever had a session with Madame Rose (I mean, why would you?). If you get the Pass, do you still have to pay for Madame Rose, or is it included?

Last edited by a moderator:

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Having never ever had a session with Madame Rose (I mean, why would you?). If you get the Pass, do you still have to pay for Madame Rose, or is it included?
IIRC you can get the VIP pass, choose to work at the Pink Rose.... and then still decline to fuck Madame Rose. Making the whole thing even MORE pointless :KEK:
1000078254.png

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Madame Rose is a high-class prostitute, but she is a prostitute nonetheless, so you have to pay her. :HideThePain:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
IIRC you can get the VIP pass, choose to work at the Pink Rose.... and then still decline to fuck Madame Rose. Making the whole thing even MORE pointless :KEK:
And that's why elderly home is the way to go. Do you want to pass up on time with the best most retarded friend and sweetest little old lady? No you don't. You also get 10$ if you refuse the VIP pass. It's a win win :Kappa:
screenshot0412.png screenshot0416.png

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
And that's why elderly home is the way to go. Do you want to pass up on time with the best most retarded friend and sweetest little old lady? No you don't. You also get 10$ if you refuse the VIP pass. It's a win win :Kappa:
View attachment 3984650 View attachment 3984651
There's really only one good reason to choose the Pink Rose: Leon makes a Cluck making fun of MC "dancing" in the cage, and Bella teases you about it :giggle:
1725073453097.png

And you tease her back :giggle: 1725073490153.png 1725073532605.png

But her reaction to the senior home Cluck is much better, and sweeter.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
I mean when you have a third leg and a personality like mc you can get nicole. The only problem was that for a special interaction with nicole in episode 10 I have to be CHICK which makes no sense. :HideThePain:
I like that she has CHICK affinity, makes her more romantic, and the contrast with needing Huge DIK status for anal in Episode 3 is interesting.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Reactions: Ahrimy and skc0110

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I like that she has CHICK affinity, makes her more romantic, and the contrast with needing Huge DIK status for anal in Episode 3 is interesting.
Yes, that was a deal breaker for me, I completely lost interest in Nicole, well I still have Lily. And by the way marvin your mom is a hoe hahaha.

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes