MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
guys i have forgotten about a game that ive played, Its plot is " MC is a teacher takes tution for small kids visits children in their home with their milf mommas , the game was in its initial stages , another game from the dev also kinda crosses with this games mc" Please let me know where to ask / find this game !!!! t in A
You can try and find it here.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Look at it this way: DIK affinity is a tough guy mask, under which MC hides a snowflake. Especially when it comes to feelings and women.
The same as Sage being caring, sensitive and vulnerable inside, but hiding it under party girl shield.
Being a DIK is about how a semi-virgin loser becomes the most popular guy in school. Turns out all you need is a big dick :HideThePain:
1725145495167.png

• Haha
Reactions: Macky009

SoulZwart

Feb 29, 2024
I have a question if I pay the Patreon subscription (Massive DIK) as I want to support the creator, but not having so much money and I do it only once, the benefit of early access and having the name in the credits would be kept or I have to keep that subscription until the new season comes out, it's my first time using Patreon. :unsure:

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Maybe he found his real life Alady. Anyway Spock will fill his role as Josy simp, among all the other girls he simps for :BootyTime:
View attachment 3987583
I mean, it is true that I stole Josy from him that one time :sneaky:
I'm back! It's sort of a good news/bad news situation.

The good news is that I went to a convenience store, looking for condoms so that I can immediately start making passionate love with the girl whose ass I will slap. While searching the shelves, I ran into this little cutie working there. She has nice tanned skin, a lovely smile, and is very petite. In fact, you could call her quite a lady...
View attachment 3935470 View attachment 3935471 View attachment 3935472 View attachment 3935473

It turns out your advice worked perfectly :cool:
View attachment 3935474 View attachment 3935475

We fell in love immediately, and are now engaged ;) I'll send you an invite to the wedding!

Oh, and the bad news... I didn't find any condoms :sneaky:

This guy is psychic! A happy ending for all! :D
And I did say earlier that I'd choose Josy over Jill. But ironically I think simp for Josy the least out of all the main girls. Yoga Girl gets more love from me :giggle: In honor of Darkwen though,
1725146528344.gif

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Look at it this way: DIK affinity is a tough guy mask, under which MC hides a snowflake. Especially when it comes to feelings and women.
The same as Sage being caring, sensitive and vulnerable inside, but hiding it under party girl shield.
You're right, which is a pity because in the end the affinity doesn't really let you shape the protagonist.:cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes