Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You guys were correct about the demo. I did play the demo before the actual full game back in like sometime in 2019, but not during the actual demo phase if that makes sense. Then, yeah, I started an others playthrough during 2022, but took a break after Season 1 and then just never returned to complete it. Then, my first favorite was ALADY Jose during Season 1 before Season 2 started.
yikes talk about a fall from grace ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Yes, but Sage starts good and just keeps on rolling, from first interaction she's a tier above the tier above the other MGs.

Tis surprising you'd have Josy in front of her in S1.
Josy had that girl next door appeal to her which worked really well for her early in the game.

I wonder how Zoe would've ranked among the girls if she had appeared at the beginning of the game.

Feb 19, 2021
Is the demo the only iteration of the game with the original Brawler format? I know so little about it.
Here's a link to the demo btw:

I don't exactly know what the original brawler was, but after going back to the demo I can notice one thing for sure about brawler in it. It's the same thing, but your reaction time needs to be a lot quicker and the opponents have more health. Also here's some odd stuff that's different from now:

Wtf is that picture on the left? :KEK:
Screenshot (873).png

Something seems off about that shelf...
Screenshot (874).png

The phone... :KEK:
Screenshot (875).png Screenshot (876).png
Screenshot (877).png Screenshot (878).png

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Here's a link to the demo btw:

I don't exactly know what the original brawler was, but after going back to the demo I can notice one thing for sure about brawler in it. It's the same thing, but your reaction time needs to be a lot quicker and the opponents have more health. Also here's some odd stuff that's different from now:

Wtf is that picture on the left? :KEK:
View attachment 4014873

Something seems off about that shelf...
View attachment 4014872

The phone... :KEK:
View attachment 4014871 View attachment 4014870
View attachment 4014869 View attachment 4014868
DPC has unquestionably stepped up his game. Imagine being stuck with all of that 11 episodes in :KEK:

Reactions: JillybeanEnjoyer

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Just another developer milking the cash cow. Went from three-four updates in a year all the way to one. Doubt you'll even see this one this year. They aren't much better than his original updates or longer so that tells me exactly whats going on. Dudes using all the money to vacation instead well giving supporters scraps. Much better games out there and developers to support who won't leave you feeling ripped off.
92rj5g.jpg

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Just another developer milking the cash cow. Went from three-four updates in a year all the way to one. Doubt you'll even see this one this year. They aren't much better than his original updates or longer so that tells me exactly whats going on. Dudes using all the money to vacation instead well giving supporters scraps. Much better games out there and developers to support who won't leave you feeling ripped off.
:BootyTime:
20240517_035452.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes