anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
She'd rank higher on the sluttiness scale, like most of the Other girls
That would be a level above what any of the other girls have done, every girl who has allowed MC to cum inside have known who he is at the time. For all she knew it was Dawe on the other side of the hole.

And as for her being with Oscar, if I had to share a hole with a guy he'd rank higher than Vinny on my choices of who else uses the hole.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkLords00

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
That would be a level above what any of the other girls have done, every girl who has allowed MC to cum inside have known who he is at the time. For all she knew it was Dawe on the other side of the hole.

And as for her being with Oscar, if I had to share a hole with a guy he'd rank higher than Vinny on my choices of who else uses the hole.
Well first off, birth control seems to be extremely effective in the BADIK world. Except for this one scene and another with Maya, no one ever seems concerned about creampies leading to a potential pregnancy. The only reason Arieth, walking cum dumpster, got pregnant was that she was taking Dawe's birth control pills, not knowing that Quinn swapped them for sugar pills.

Second, the anonymity I'll admit is more risky than having casual sex with a guy you just met or hardly know. Still, Tara was much more willing than Kylie to fuck a stranger. But I'll concede that wouldn't make her "better".

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Okay time for some predictions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That was certainly... ambitious, towards the end :HideThePain: Not that I would complain.

Nothing for the Others?

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
That was certainly... ambitious, towards the end :HideThePain: Not that I would complain.

Nothing for the Others?
Hard to say about the others. Rionapping is going to be immense, but I have no ideas on what will happen. On Jade's divorce I pretty much gave my ideas on. There are some possibilities like a Jade and Cathy threesome, but I doubt it will be in the next episode. Nora's situation probably won't advance in the next episode. We might meet Envy's son at some point, but probably not in the next episode.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Hard to say about the others. Rionapping is going to be immense, but I have no ideas on what will happen. On Jade's divorce I pretty much gave my ideas on. There are some possibilities like a Jade and Cathy threesome, but I doubt it will be in the next episode. Nora's situation probably won't advance in the next episode. We might meet Envy's son at some point, but probably not in the next episode.
Hey put some respect on the lady's name, it's Nicole :giggle:

I'm of the opinion that the Rionapping will end quite anticlimactically. We won't be laying siege to Vinny's hideout, fighting our way through armed guards, etc. It was just a scare tactic, to show Quinn how vulnerable she really is. That, or Vinny is trying to convince Rio to be a spy/double agent but I don't really think that'll happen. I also don't think Rio will be physically harmed.

What about Lily?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The Interlude was timed appropriately (at the centre of the story, typically where Interludes traditionally fall), it also filled in the gaps of what had been happening with Zoey since her breakup with the mc, and placing more weight on her character than would have been if she just showed up. It also gave DPC a bit of a break, working on something a little different, which may have been cathartic after having spent almost three years flat out on the game already.

That said, players on this forum worked themselves into a rabid frenzy of hate for Zoey because:
  1. No one wanted a new LI this late into the story (except they wanted Bianca the second they saw her drooling for the mc at the concert, and they wanted Yoga Girl, also knows as Carol-Lyn from this day forth, from only a handful of renders...)
  2. The mc had literally just committed himself to a girl at the end of the last episode (unless you chose the "Others" path, which we all did, so this point is a little moot) and they were afraid she was gonna throw a spanner into the works.
  3. She has blue hair and people have issues with that, possible an extension of the smurf from AL.
  4. People already hated her for leaving the mc in the first place because said people have abandonment issues due to their mommies not holding them enough when they were little.
  5. People didn't want 1 second spent away from developing the main story, and this was definitely quite a lot of time away from developing the main story.
But actually, the Interlude wasn't that bad. Compared to other games here (like 98%), it has a combination of good graphics, being told well, having a unique interface, having good music, and superb minigames (ok, I lied about that last one...) It's just people didn't want it in the first place, so they were significantly bias against it.

Also, even though the time between Episode 8 being released and the Interlude being released was roughly 15 weeks, that time also included:
  • Bug fixes for episode 8.
  • Walkthrough for episode 8.
  • Christmas.
  • New Year
  • Season 2 release on Steam
  • Both seasons release on GOG
  • Another Q&A.
  • DPC getting COVID
  • Development/testing of the pre-requisite import logic between seasons.
The actual core Interlude work was only about a month and a half.

And all that said and done, when Zoey did show up in episode 9, people actually liked her (I mean the players, yeah the DIKs liked her too). She was chill, low key, and didn't start causing problems at all. The mc doesn't even know where he stands with her just yet. It's pretty cool.

Although, this animation probably delayed episode 10 by a month!

the fifth reason was always the dominant one; the others were consequences of the last one.

why have to delay the development of the new chapter to reintroduce a character that in most games would have been ignored?

but that delay was just DPC's excuse, because even without interlude, without launching the game on a new platform etc etc, the time never shortened after that.

then in the ninth chapter at least we got rid of the worry of a destructive role of Zoey who non seems to have no intention of sabotaging MC relations, just more whining around...

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
the fifth reason was always the dominant one; the others were consequences of the last one.

why have to delay the development of the new chapter to reintroduce a character that in most games would have been ignored?

but that delay was just DPC's excuse, because even without interlude, without launching the game on a new platform etc etc, the time never shortened after that.

then in the ninth chapter at least we got rid of the worry of a destructive role of Zoey who non seems to have no intention of sabotaging MC relations, just more whining around...
At this point in the game I just ignore zoey's existence and focus on the plot.:HideThePain:
kronk-point.gif

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024

I'm of the opinion that the Rionapping will end quite anticlimactically. We won't be laying siege to Vinny's hideout, fighting our way through armed guards, etc. It was just a scare tactic, to show Quinn how vulnerable she really is. That, or Vinny is trying to convince Rio to be a spy/double agent but I don't really think that'll happen. I also don't think Rio will be physically harmed.

What about Lily?
Even if it ends up anticlimactic there will still be some serious consequences for the HOT sisterhood. This might be the time Sage finds out about everything that's been going on. Might end up interesting if the only ones MC has done nothing with are Arieth and Elena. Even more interesting if you get the teased Elena scene just before and MC is the reverse Arieth.

With Lily I just don't know. Episode 10 made some serious leaps for her and I haven't really adjusted to it all yet.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
At this point in the game I just ignore zoey's existence and focus on the plot.:HideThePain:
View attachment 4015263
at the time I thought that if there was a willingness to reintroduce Zoey to the cast, then the interlude made sense. however, I didn't like it at all in the realization, worsening the perception of the character.

then in chapter 9 between power offending Derek and a not particularly enjoyable chapter, Zoey appeared to me to be the best thing in the chapter.
but already by the next chapter the ideas were gone and we had an encore of things already seen.

after the escape (as good a way as any to put it off) maybe her story will come more into focus, let's see what happens

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

What about Lily?
Even if it ends up anticlimactic there will still be some serious consequences for the HOT sisterhood. This might be the time Sage finds out about everything that's been going on. Might end up interesting if the only ones MC has done nothing with are Arieth and Elena. Even more interesting if you get the teased Elena scene just before and MC is the reverse Arieth.

With Lily I just don't know. Episode 10 made some serious leaps for her and I haven't really adjusted to it all yet.
the most anticlimactic way it can end, and also the most realistic, is for Riona, like Mona, to drop out of college once freed. this would increase the uncertainty of all the HOts but without really changing anything.

let's start with the certainties: if anyone is going to intervene on Riona's behalf, it can only be Quinn, who is the only one who knows about the kidnapping. this can either solidify the relationship between the two with Quinn continuing in her transition from nemesis to nemesis of nemesis, or end their relationship completely, this could lead to the final confrontation between Sage and Quinn, but it seems to me unlikely to be a situation that deflates in one chapter, especially in the penultimate chapter of a stagi

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
the most anticlimactic way it can end, and also the most realistic, is for Riona, like Mona, to drop out of college once freed. this would increase the uncertainty of all the HOts but without really changing anything.

let's start with the certainties: if anyone is going to intervene on Riona's behalf, it can only be Quinn, who is the only one who knows about the kidnapping. this can either solidify the relationship between the two with Quinn continuing in her transition from nemesis to nemesis of nemesis, or end their relationship completely, this could lead to the final confrontation between Sage and Quinn, but it seems to me unlikely to be a situation that deflates in one chapter, especially in the penultimate chapter of a stagi
That's certainly true, Rio could just leave. It would suck for her to actually leave the story though, after developing a genuine romance in the last episode. But perhaps she could still hang around, be somewhere near campus.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
at the time I thought that if there was a willingness to reintroduce Zoey to the cast, then the interlude made sense. however, I didn't like it at all in the realization, worsening the perception of the character.

then in chapter 9 between power offending Derek and a not particularly enjoyable chapter, Zoey appeared to me to be the best thing in the chapter.
but already by the next chapter the ideas were gone and we had an encore of things already seen.

after the escape (as good a way as any to put it off) maybe her story will come more into focus, let's see what happens
As I said, I honestly have no interest in zoey. I didn't care for her when she appeared in the mc memories and I didn't care for her in the interlude. I know she's there but I'm not interested, I have other goals in mind. :HideThePain:
92uupx.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's certainly true, Rio could just leave. It would suck for her to actually leave the story though, after developing a genuine romance in the last episode. But perhaps she could still hang around, be somewhere near campus.
However, I wouldn't talk about development, it was a decisive change of direction for the character who in the third season decided that sex wasn't enough for her but she wanted feelings and a relationship. and all this served precisely to make her kidnapping as dramatic as possible. if it was just a trap only DPC knows.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

DPC will probably just leave riona with a trauma, I guess she will also stop working for quinn and depending on the relationship with the mc, she will probably become more close to the mc.:BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes