Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
at the time I thought that if there was a willingness to reintroduce Zoey to the cast, then the interlude made sense. however, I didn't like it at all in the realization, worsening the perception of the character.

then in chapter 9 between power offending Derek and a not particularly enjoyable chapter, Zoey appeared to me to be the best thing in the chapter.
but already by the next chapter the ideas were gone and we had an encore of things already seen.

after the escape (as good a way as any to put it off) maybe her story will come more into focus, let's see what happens
Bringing Zoey back is just a plot to add drama in the story in my opinion as it stands she is a boring character to me. She is not yet flesh out unlike some other character in the story that we had a deeper understanding. I hope in the long run she can be atleast interesting as some of the other girls

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bringing Zoey back is just a plot to add drama in the story in my opinion as it stands she is a boring character to me. She is not yet flesh out unlike some other character in the story that we had a deeper understanding. I hope in the long run she can be atleast interesting as some of the other girls
well, every single character or event serves to increase the opportunities for sex and/or drama, the only exception is the 60 FPS animations, those serve to get DPC to have some erection to satisfy his wife.

it is normal that Zoey is currently less deep than the other characters, we are comparing an interlude to 8 chapters, both for good and bad the other characters have conveyed more

JakeDunn1984

Sep 12, 2018
Played Seasons 1-2 a long time ago... lost all files associated with the game. Want to start playing at beginning of Season 3, but have no save files. I tried using the files on pg. 1, but cannot seem to get them to work. Do I just unpack them into the "save" folder or what?

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
it is normal that Zoey is currently less deep than the other characters, we are comparing an interlude to 8 chapters, both for good and bad the other characters have conveyed more
I would argue that she has more depth/is more fleshed out than a really good handful of the other girls. The Interlude gives us that and we don't have nearly as much dedicated time with the others. For those we do spend more time with, it's not generally spent on giving them depth, it's spent on moving the story forward in the here and now. Obviously you do start to flesh the girls out through that, but it's not the same as spending some dedicated time with them.

Also, no one complains about Josy not being fleshed out before you end up in her (parents') bed. I could give other examples, but that's the first and most noticeable comparison. I know you're making the comparison against where the other girls are by Episode 9, but it always comes off (to me) as double standards, or just making excuses because you don't like Zoey (at least Macky qualifies that by saying he finds Zoey to be a boring character – that opinion is fine).

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Okay time for some predictions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Getting the doc can help Josy and Maya break up I don't know why it would stop it. chances are with or without they still breakup but just a guess

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Sara and Melanie is also available and there is the sleepin on your own bed which means no sex at all
Yes, but since I never paid Quinn to fuck, I talked to them, but they didn't say anything about having sex, I never accepted Quinn's offer.

Which is funny since Quinn does fuck you for free so she doesn't even respect her own rules and Sara and Malenie are the only ones that you have to accept Quinn's offer to fuck, although I don't remember if staying with Sage changes the algorithm because I stayed with Bella.

'Tis a quality threesome
View attachment 4015041

But I will say, Succubus Quinn fucks hard enough for two people :devilish:
View attachment 4015049 View attachment 4015058 View attachment 4015052
View attachment 4015048
She also asked me to fuck with no one at the party lol I mean I only fucked Camila and even then she was like ahh your balls I want to drain them now we're not going to fuck and I answered her like Do you want me to beg you? and then she agree to go fuck in her room

I also told her to wait for me because I was going to talk to Lily and Nicole to go fuck them and Quinn was probably waiting on the couch all night.

I mean at the end of the day she is a bottom who thinks she is top only if you let her lol

Excellent now play episode 10.
View attachment 4015062
Croissant Jr is coming

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
It your right to be wrong :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
There is no upgrade from perfection
View attachment 4016323
Alady Alady
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Perspective is a funny thing. Josy is a step further away than MC here, but looks like she's all the way at the back of the platform. We know MC fits inside Josy, but from here it looks like Josy would fit inside MC (just in a different way). All he has to do is dislocate his jaw.

• Wow
Reactions: shazba jnr

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I would argue that she has more depth/is more fleshed out than a really good handful of the other girls. The Interlude gives us that and we don't have nearly as much dedicated time with the others. For those we do spend more time with, it's not generally spent on giving them depth, it's spent on moving the story forward in the here and now. Obviously you do start to flesh the girls out through that, but it's not the same as spending some dedicated time with them.

Also, no one complains about Josy not being fleshed out before you end up in her (parents') bed. I could give other examples, but that's the first and most noticeable comparison. I know you're making the comparison against where the other girls are by Episode 9, but it always comes off (to me) as double standards, or just making excuses because you don't like Zoey (at least Macky qualifies that by saying he finds Zoey to be a boring character – that opinion is fine).
But exactly what are you talking about?
what does Josy having sex with MC in the early chapters have to do with Zoey going from being a memory of the past to an “everyday” character in the space of an interlude? Josy is a stranger (to us not to MC) whom we get to know from there on out

I also don't understand the distinction between when the plot develops and when we spend time with characters: seeing how they behave, how they react gives them depth anyway, it doesn't have to be explicit dialogue where they tell each other.

certainly there are some sidegirls who have less depth than Zoey, but for many of the main ones I wouldn't say.

then whether or not you like the character in the end (I never said I don't like Zoey) doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the depth she has , a character at best can be uninteresting because it's not deepened. but whether or not you like her depends on what she shows, little or a lot.

Bianca won a lot of fans just by appearing at the recital, Maya lost several by going on with the chapters

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I know you're making the comparison against where the other girls are by Episode 9, but it always comes off (to me) as double standards, or just making excuses because you don't like Zoey (at least Macky qualifies that by saying he finds Zoey to be a boring character – that opinion is fine).
Ok, speaking of "boring".
I already said it in this thread once about why I consider Josy, for example, a boring character. I said it, and I say it now.
I do not draw this conclusion based on her personality traits, no.
I say it because Josy does not bring anything significant or meaningful to the story.
The same applies to Zoey.
Her appearance is a plot device that was supposed to add drama to the story.
But in fact, it added a bit of tears and snot. And it looked rather comical.
MC's behavior in scenes with Zoey makes me "Spanish shame".
The plot device with Zoey's return does not add anything else to the story.
And there are no signs that this will change.
Tears and snot do not make a story great.
Great stories can be different in genre and content, but all great stories have one thing in common - conflict.
Shakespeare was the greatest storyteller, and all his stories have conflict.
What would the story of "Romeo and Juliet" be without the conflict between their families?
It would be usual bullshit that would be of no interest to anyone.
But the conflict must be high stakes.
There is a conflict in the BaDIK.
No matter what anyone says, the central event of episode 9 was the conflict with Vinny.
The reason for which was Quinn's activities. It is Quinn who is responsible for the main "problematic" aspects of this story. Without her, it would turn into a mixture of tears, snot and dubious humor.
Therefore, Divine Quinn is the most important character in this whole story. :WeSmart:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Perspective is a funny thing. Josy is a step further away than MC here, but looks like she's all the way at the back of the platform. We know MC fits inside Josy, but from here it looks like Josy would fit inside MC (just in a different way). All he has to do is dislocate his jaw.
Josy fits in MC lap perfectly MC dick fits in Josy pussy perfectly, just shows they perfect for each other in every way

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
When Episode 10 came out clear back in December the game got utterly screwed up. I was on the romance route with Isabella, but scenes with her did not happen that were supposed to happen (because I saw them in the Gallery). This game has turned into a mess now. This is pushing what is possible with renpy and going off the rails. It's a cool game, but just has too much over complicated stuff going on now that is a breeding ground for errors. I really don't know how to fix the Isabella problem now, kind of at a loss to play this anymore frankly.

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes