Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
She could just be getting her kicks out of it she certainly takes some kind of enjoyment in what she doe but I don't think it will always be like this for her I feel her demise was teased a bit in this update there will be a point where she goes too far and there will be no coming back from that.
Quinn is definitely going to land in some trouble, I have no doubts about that. Her takeout system started off so well but then she kept needing more money. Now it won't be long until she is found out by police, gangsters, or some student/faculty member.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Ok im going to do the poll soon, just need to know if i got all the girls from season 1.

Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill, Isabella, Envy, Lily, Quinn, Camila, Roina, Jade, Cathy and Aerith. Am i missing anyone, do i need to add anyone else, like his ex, the strippers.

Also should i use straw poll or is there a better option.
Sarah, aka Take Out #3.

Reactions: Ilhares and E.l.l.0

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Ok im going to do the poll soon, just need to know if i got all the girls from season 1.

Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill, Isabella, Envy, Lily, Quinn, Camila, Roina, Jade, Cathy and Aerith. Am i missing anyone, do i need to add anyone else, like his ex, the strippers.

Also should i use straw poll or is there a better option.
lol at having her in the poll. Riona, Camila and the other HOT's are one thing but Arieth? I don't think anyone will seriously vote for her.
I'd limit it to the 10 mains (the girls that have a gallery) and have a seperate companion poll for as many minors as you like.

Note: How many votes per person you allow will influence the result. e.g. If it's 1 vote - it'll be between Maya/Bella/Jill. If you allow 3 votes, someone like Jade could conceivably win because she's often the 2nd or 3rd favorite behind their main LI.

As for the companion poll, it'll be between Envy and Sarah methinks.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
I'd limit it to the 10 mains (the girls that have a gallery) and have a seperate companion poll for as many minors as you like.

Note: How many votes per person you allow will influence the result. e.g. If it's 1 vote - it'll be between Maya/Bella/Jill. If you allow 3 votes, someone like Jade could conceivably win because she's often the 2nd or 3rd favorite behind their main LI.

As for the companion poll, it'll be between Envy and Sarah methinks.
Thanx for the tips and yeah i just might limit it to the girls in the gallery. As far as votes i was thinking of going with 2, but 3 might be a better number.

Im still debating with myself if i just put it out now and let it go for 5 weeks or will 3 weeks be better.

Reactions: Darkmetal

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
Can anybody recommend a game that has similar aspects to this one?
good story, hot characters, and no bdsm ffs. Im all out on games..:cry::cry:

philo10

Sep 28, 2019
Hey after the DIK party freeoam doesnt end. Talked to all but after the talk with the 2 guys nothing happened help pls

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Hey after the DIK party freeoam doesnt end. Talked to all but after the talk with the 2 guys nothing happened help pls
Upstairs --> hallway with the janitor closet --> click on the downwards arrow to face the door to the left (in case DPC hasn't changed that yet) --> enter the kitchen --> be happy.

Reactions: yngve

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
The arrows pointing options in the upstairs doors at that scene are confusing, everyone get stucked there, there will be people asking that question over and over
the obvious option will be Acting lessons by the same guy who did BADIK, then maybe City of broken dreamers and Become a rock star? (I think there is a semi bdsm in these last two but you can avoid it in you walkthrough)

Last edited:
Reactions: E.l.l.0

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
If you haven't already, try these:
Acting Lessons - Same Dev. No incest, great story, hot characters, animations, music.
Depraved Awakening - No incest, great story, hot characters, animations, music.
City of Broken Dreamers - No incest, great story, hot characters, amazing animations, music.
The DeLuca Family - No incest, great story, hot and charismatic characters, animations, music, no sex (so far).
Pine Falls - No incest, interesting setting, hot characters, animations, some voice acting, music.
Become a Rock Star - No incest, good story, hot characters, animations, music.
Melody - No incest, good story, hot characters, animations, some music.

Last edited:

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
The arrows pointing options in the upstairs doors at that scene are confusing, everyone get stucked there, there will be people asking that question over and over

the obvious option will be Acting lessons by the same guy who did BADIK, then maybe City of broken dreamers and Become a rock star? (I think there is a semi bdsm in these last two but you can avoid it in you walkthrough)
If you haven't already, try these:
Acting Lessons - Same Dev. No incest, great story, hot characters, animations, music.
Depraved Awakening - No incest, great story, hot characters, animations, music.
City of Broken Dreamers - No incest, great story, hot characters, amazing animations, music.
The DeLuca Family - No incest, great story, hot and charismatic characters, animations, music, no sex (so far).
Pine Falls - No incest, interesting setting, hot characters, animations, some voice acting, music.
Become a Rock Star - No incest, good story, hot characters, animations, music.
Melody - No incest, good story, hot characters, animations, some music.
Yeah,already tried acting lessons and become a rockstar as well as depraved awakening and city of broken dreams. Pine falls and deluca family seems interesting tho. Thanks a bunch.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes