MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Dude! Guilt tripping is not cool!
I honestly wasn't trying to guilt trip you. But, since I actually replied to you I can see why you thought that. My apologies. It was just a general, everyone is constantly calling Arieth stupid. I do apologize that you thought it was directed at you. I really didn't mean it like that. Your post just made me think of it. :(

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
I honestly wasn't trying to guilt trip you. But, since I actually replied to you I can see why you thought that. My apologies. It was just a general, everyone is constantly calling Arieth stupid. I do apologize that you thought it was directed at you. I really didn't mean it like that. Your post just made me think of it. :(
Don't apologize brother. Guilt trip him some more, it's funny :KEK:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Don't apologize brother. Guilt trip him some more, it's funny :KEK:
We've been pulling each other's legs so hard we ended up jumping around in a circle and now I'm getting dizzy.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I am a Bella simp first and foremost :giggle:
... then manwhore and pimp :HideThePain:
They call it manwhoring but the fact we can appreciate all beauty is simply proof of Bella's superiority. Other less worthy simps latch onto their chosen girl and refuse to contemplate all other beauty. We approached the matter objectively and concluded that Bella is the supreme goddess.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
They call it manwhoring but the fact we can appreciate all beauty is simply proof of Bella's superiority. Other less worthy simps latch onto their chosen girl and refuse to contemplate all other beauty. We approached the matter objectively and concluded that Bella is the supreme goddess.
Exhibit A: My Living Room Wall. ;)

photowall.png

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes