Addy Da Daddy

Feb 4, 2018
his storyline sequences are second to none, plus he's even giving better and quality content than icstor i think this guy deserves the praise that he's getting! btw any renders/spoilers on .4 ? it will be appreciated :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Let's say her Husband left her because she cheated on him before and Bella remains hopeful that he'll return, why does it have to be Burke of all people as opposed to some other guy or a friend from years back?
Of course. But that's why I said it was pure speculation on my part. Just one of many possible scenarios. However, I believe it is informed speculation - it's not as though we haven't had hints involving Bella and Burke. Jade is certainly aware of Burke's current interest in Isabella. Whether that current interest has some basis in past history is unknown. It all remains to be seen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0
Feb 27, 2018
What can we expect from the update? What amount of time of playtrough? I mean from start to finish it took me around 8 hours with some pauses.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
man, so many of these new guys asking for update, it's crazy :oops:, i don't even feel like telling them it's tomorrow, it started being boring :D

so, does anybody have this? :sneaky:

Early access: The first Acting Lessons lewd render series set. Melissa starts it off in 10 unique renders.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
man, so many of these new guys asking for update, it's crazy :oops:, i don't even feel like telling them it's tomorrow, it started being boring :D

so, does anybody have this? :sneaky:

Early access: The first Acting Lessons lewd render series set. Melissa starts it off in 10 unique renders.
Just imagine all those people comming the next day asking where it is. :LOL:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Of course. But that's why I said it was pure speculation on my part. Just one of many possible scenarios. However, I believe it is informed speculation - it's not as though we haven't had hints involving Bella and Burke. Jade is certainly aware of Burke's current interest in Isabella. Whether that current interest has some basis in past history is unknown. It all remains to be seen.
I'm sure he has interest in any woman that isn't his wife.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes