iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Out of curiosity,
What's the highest amount of extra cash has anyone ever gotten at the end of the mansion mini game? After purchasing the windows of course.

My highest was $57, and sadly I don't have any proof of that.
But I just nailed this:

View attachment 4021960

Typically, I tend to end up somewhere around $47 - $52 give or take a $ depending on how many decent jobs get generated in the final 2 rounds.
mine 22 or 27. dont remember

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Also I didn't even know about the Johannes thing.
I've seen Joan, Joanne, and also Johane with 1 "n", and Jo-Anne all for girls. I've actually known girls with each of those variations.
Never have I heard of Johannes before. unless it's a sweedish variation of the name or some other Scandinavian country.

This is a new one for me. so I'll concede to your point. But in Canada, never seen that spelling of it before.
Two Joses off the top of my head are Jos Buttler (England cricketer), Jos being short for Joseph; and Jos Verstappen (Dutch F1 driver), Jos being short for Johannes. So not Scandinavian with Johannes, although a quick search suggests that's one of the areas it's common.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
A scuffle, a brawl, a scrap, a tussle even.
For the sake of punning let's call it a "bout".
Bah not even that much. It was more of a
"Dude, you're gona spill my coffee! watch where you're walking!"
:ROFLMAO:

I can just barely see how Richard becomes Dick. I can see how Robert becomes Bob. I can even see how Edward becomes Ted.

But how in the everlasting fuck does Margaret become Peg? HOW?
Yeah that Peg one is a mystery.
Maybe it was a drug induced association?
Or perhaps the original Margaret just got "pegged" a lot?
:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
As a matter of fact,
Breaking Jill's heart is the entire purpose of this playthrough I'm doing now.
Haven't done that path yet, so I'm curious to see how Ep9 will show on the park bench.
I've read some of the stuff others posted about that particular scene, but I haven't done it myself yet.

As much as Jill isn't my first choice for LI, I was never inclined to play like a complete a-hole. So I thought it was time to change that. :ROFLMAO:

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
As a matter of fact,
Breaking Jill's heart is the entire purpose of this playthrough I'm doing now.
Haven't done that path yet, so I'm curious to see how Ep9 will show on the park bench.
I've read some of the stuff others posted about that particular scene, but I haven't done it myself yet.

As much as Jill isn't my first choice for LI, I was never inclined to play like a complete a-hole. So I thought it was time to change that. :ROFLMAO:
Well I always liked to play the asshole route in VNs, but even for me that bench scene was sad

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes