TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Kind of a perfect match, Arieth looks better without her face, Maya looks better without her body.

Just got to add Derek there now.
So what you're saying is you want a picture that has Maya's head on Derek's body? That's weird, man...
Sage is currently in second place in the Favorite Redheads Final Vote. Three votes behind With less than 1 day of voting left.

View attachment 4027302
I'm totally (not) ratting you out on the other thread!

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
The year itself could be 2020, and if MC was actually born on 9/11 and he's 19.
Well MC's birthday is still the 10th not the 11th, but the year could be 2020 and MC would have been born the day before the terrorist strikes.
About dates....

I wouldnt even bother.

It is very likely that everything in the game happens in the past anyways. The whole game is kinda a "look back"at things. To me that is pretty obvious. I mean... just start the game and read the first lines, they are already in "past tense" And there a several moments in the game show that too. Like the episode 3 scene with Bella in the library, and many moments more.
I'm not sure what you are getting at here. The point is to establish the time frame of events. When they happened in relation to each other.

XKXAX

Feb 22, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
My friend, this is THE BEST GAME out there of this type. I wont be playing Ch 3 until it officially released on steam. It's a masterpiece and I cheer for your success

May 4, 2017
Well, yeah.

He changed his workshedule a lot after episode 8 and "improved" it after episode 9 again.

He was "burned" out after episode 8, and told us so via discord and patreon too. Another reason for the interlude, just as a stress reliever too.

With episode 7 and 8 he realised that he loved creating animations and wanted to do way more of them and better ones too, the count of animations nearly doubled from one episode to the other that time. But they are time consuming to render. I think he kinda underestimated that a little for episode 9, he had to wait nearly 2 months in the end only for the animation queue to finish and was done with everything else.

With episode 10 he decided that the animation queue will be the "time-keeper" for the whole workshedule.

He had to wait for the animations anyway, so why not creating the whole other stuff around it? instead of working 10-12 hours a day and wait in the end for the animations anyways, he can create the stuff in 6-8 hours, can have a normal day-work-shedule and still get things done like he wants to cause the animation queue sets up the pace anyways.

The only thing to increase the development time would be to "outsource" the rendering process of his animations to somebody who has more PC-slave-power than DPC himself. But that would mean DPC needs to work way faster on the rest of the game to get things done, which will be unhealthy like it was before episode 8 for him, not a good tradeoff.

Giving away other things would not increase the development speed at all, in fact, more like slow down... he has to overwatch everything, and go over things again and again. Especially coding-wise this is a desaster and is not practical at all.

But his workshedule wasnt healthy anyways. He had to change it to not burn out. Episode 8 was a wakeup call for him.

Lets face it, 12 months for about 6000 renders and maybe 350-400 animations, as a sole-DEV. Is still way more than any other game around here can deliver, by far (not to mention all the branching stuff and keeping track of it without screwing the game up). Most of the more ambitious projects are working in a team and cant keep up, not even close.

digi.B is the only one who can kinda keep up, but he isnt working alone on his project and doesnt even do 1/3 of the animations DPC is creating.

So everybody should keep that in mind too.

And you mentioned DPC could give away some work he doesnt want to do himself. Well, we dont know what exactly that would be? He loves creating minigames from time to time, he loves creating animations a lot, he loves to create the art and still renders most of the time. Writing too. Coding would be something i would say he doesnt "enjoy" that much, but it is out of the question to give that in other hands.

The best way to get things done faster woudl be.... to restrain himself. But well, he simply cant cause he is kinda sick in the head like that. With each and every episode he realised he wanted to do MORE than what he was doing. More of just everything, from sound, to music, to animations and just everything else. He wasnt satisfied with season 1 one bit. 2 episodes a year is nice and all, but not to DPC when he is not pleased with the result.

Overall we have to deal with the fact that the game will likely go on another 5 years until the finish line. IF that means another 25.000 renders with about 1500-2000 animations until than, so be it. At least iam pretty sure like DPCs works now, he will not lose interest to finish the game.

I dont like it that we are on a 12 months DEV shedule now. And the result of episode 9 was the reason i stopped supporting him. Now i just buy the episode when its released. And if that is not possible anymore, well... this site has its purpose right?

But overall, how DPC is doing things now is the right way i think. Just looking back to some DEV reports during the episode 8 DEV cycle and reading them now every week is such a huge difference. You can read between the lines how "healthy" and overall in a good mood DPC is now, and during episode 8 i got the feeling he just wants to dig a hole and vansih from earth and be done with it. So he made the right choices, obviously for himself and the game in the long run. Overall things have slowed down, yeah... but not that much. with the Hardware upgrades and if he would restrain himself a little more, he could easily push out the episodes in 7-8 months. But yeah... we would not see a season 4 for sure like that, the epsiode 8 DEV cycle showed that.

And besides... this forum kinda lives from the trolls who come every week and drop their "oh episode 11 in december 2026, fucking milker" line. Where would we be without them.
This is all well and good, quality is important as well as his health, but truth of the matter is he makes so much money he could hire someone instead of being a "Solo-DEV" or outsourcing the work and bringing just one person on board would speed up the whole process by a couple of months at the very least.

This is not a Triple-A game and Triple-A games get made in 2-4 years by teams of devs, plus Triple-A are far more sophisticated than a renpy "interactive novel".

So yes while the comments about DPC "milking" are annoying and most of them don't actually support him, they're still accurate.

Reactions: ZT695

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
As wonderful as the female cast is in this game I can't be the only one missing various life updates from different fraternities and college staff as well as outside campus side characters. I am really looking forward to Rooster updates and hope they are well done and even Swyper app if we will have chance to lurk in it again. I have really grown close to this universe, I can confidently say that if this game would have 0 sex scenes I would still enjoy it and look forward to what happens next. And I will even dare to say that minigames are fun and rewarding provided you don't go for maximum difficulty if you want to enjoy it casually, which is a nice option to have.

At first I was playing this game like most players, just being a turbo chad fuck anything that moves kinda MC. But after awhile I grew to appreciate it for more than lust. Currently I am very happy after doing a focus on my wifey Nicole and having very pleasant dates with her. I don't feel like I missed a lot from the game by not going for maximum amount of sex available. I really recommend you try and do a playthrough with focus on 1 girl in particular, it's quite a journey!

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
Just another developer milking the cash cow. Went from three-four updates in a year all the way to one. Doubt you'll even see this one this year. They aren't much better than his original updates or longer so that tells me exactly whats going on. Dudes using all the money to vacation instead well giving supporters scraps. Much better games out there and developers to support who won't leave you feeling ripped off.
Here's an idea.

How about you unsubscribe, take a deep breath and go about life for a bit, ey?

We certainly wouldn't miss you :BootyTime:

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
View attachment 4028363 View attachment 4028364 View attachment 4028365 View attachment 4028366 View attachment 4028367 View attachment 4028368
Do you still dream of it?

No... I let go of that dream quite some time ago.
It's a mere memory of who I used to be by now.
Life didn't turn out the way I expected it to.
But the important thing for me, right now is that I'm still here, doing my best. View attachment 4028455
This is why staying with Bella is the best option to me. We see a whole new loving and supportive side of her during this scene, that you miss out on otherwise. Probably the closest thing that the MC has ever had to a Mothers love and comfort.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i wiped everything to start completly new and didnt make a playthrough again without making the pictures with her... but are you playing 10.1? He fixed some issues with 10.1, especially for the halloween pictures... otherwise reporting it in the discord is the best way to go about it. F95 is a no-no for DPC ;)
yeah a big no no, i found out the hard way.. i was a paying patreon member like a mid tier and even thought about going up in tier, but i never knew that dpc had nothing to do with f95 so when i reported some errors here from a patch i DL here he banned me both from patreon and discord.... guess he did not care bout my money enough to forgive a small 1st time error like that... but i still love this game tho, even if the creator is kind of too strict, to put it midly...

• Sad
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Sage is currently in second place in the Favorite Redheads Final Vote. Three votes behind With less than 1 day of voting left.

View attachment 4027302
Sage looks like she'll be the redhead queen
View attachment 4027944 :HideThePain:
Just check the latest voting result and it looks like Sage will be on 2nd place the current 1st place is leading by 63 points over Sage

Reactions: MiltonPowers
Mar 9, 2019
Just check the latest voting result and it looks like Sage will be on 2nd place the current 1st place is leading by 63 points over Sage
Who the fuck is Daphne? I don't even know the game the #1 girl is from... rigged. Sage is THE redhead wifey, all the rest are merely false idols, except for Jaye and Nancy... and Nova and Nami. I didn't think this through :KEK:

I promise I love you, Sage!

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Who the fuck is Daphne? I don't even know the game the #1 girl is from... rigged. Sage is THE redhead wifey, all the rest are merely false idols, except for Jaye and Nancy... and Nova and Nami. I didn't think this through :KEK:

She's alright, I like her. She's not the best redhead in the game (IMO), and she's no Sage.

I still love you too Sage.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020

Dude I feel the same I don't even know most of the girl listed there. Except the one I played. Which is 4 or 5 of it. Damned I need to process what i'm talking

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub
4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes