Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Why would I want to wake up?
View attachment 4031648 View attachment 4031644 View attachment 4031645 View attachment 4031647

Hehe. But my simping has gotten into overdrive lately, I won't deny that. Maybe I'm experiencing pon farr :HideThePain:
If I wanted to overcompensate, I'd make Bella her own "Alady" :HideThePain:
You should hire a hooker to have sex or it will lead to your demise or worst another DArkWEn who lost his self control that lead to insanity because he never have a real sex with Josy

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I'm going to guess that the two big free roams are christmas and the new year's?

Ngl tho. I much prefer the peaceful one on one times with the girls individually. Imagine you celebrate Christmas along with Bella at her house with Jill. And then you ho ho ho them together under the Christmas tree with a ribbon tied to your red nosed reindeer.
small free-roam for Neil's house?
Put yourself in his shoes. You have a hobby and it brings in a good and stable income. You don't work in a studio and there is no investor or producer who would force you to release a game as soon as possible. You enjoy your life and you are in no hurry. Yes, there are a huge number of fans who don't like it, but you've already banned all the disgruntled ones, and there are so many left that you can quietly let a few thousand subscribers go.
For him, game development is like a computer game, he enjoys the process itself. I assume also that he devotes not so much time, but 5-6 hours a day.
But really there is little to enjoy here, because he appears to have finally lost the slightest control and when he finishes the game many of us will be retired, lol.
I don't believe he will be able to keep the game interesting for the next five or seven years.
i am gladly put my feet in his shoes. the reason of the milking is understandable. but understanding makes it right/good?
i can understand why was Troy an asshole. is Troy good guy or still an asshole? i would stay the understanding doesnt change anything with ownself.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
small free-roam for Neil's house?

i am gladly put my feet in his shoes. the reason of the milking is understandable. but understanding makes it right/good?
i can understand why was Troy an asshole. is Troy good guy or still an asshole? i would stay the understanding doesnt change anything with ownself.
There's a silver lining, dude puts out good stuff, and a lot of it. I certainly wouldn't be here if this guy dragged his fucking feet all year just to put out a measly 300 renders with a shitass story :KEK:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Why is Sally the only nerd chick anyway? KRJ seems separate, she's friends with Sally but not Magnar or Ron. Man I'd love a super sexy nerd girl :love: Young Bella is hot as fuck, but she's no nerd.
Yeah, the lack of hot nerd girls is disappointing. Sally is really hot though. I love her sexy boobs and face.

Also, she has a great personality.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Yeah, the lack of hot nerd girls is disappointing. Sally is really hot though. I love her sexy boobs and face.

Also, she has a great personality.
real question is if you have thrown her into the bushes, it's a rite of passage

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes