vessna

Jul 21, 2021
i played the game. . . seems good.
But i have one critical question i need an answer for it. MC is in College right? Which faculty our MC did pick? cuz i see English - Math - Gender Studies classes. . . and i am curious which faculty contains all 3 in one?

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
But i have one critical question i need an answer for it. MC is in College right? Which faculty our MC did pick? cuz i see English - Math - Gender Studies classes. . . and i am curious which faculty contains all 3 in one?
Most degrees in the United States, especially at lower levels like bachelor or associate degrees, require competence in a variety of areas. Students are typically required to have a couple of credits in the fields of English, Math, Foreign Language, and Science, and often include requirements for electives of the student's choice like Gender Studies or Philosophy.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, I think my dream fivesome would be me, Maya, Arieth, Sally & Riona.
I want them to lay on the floor in a circle with their legs spread and eat each other's pussies while I watch and eventually I'll join in.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I want them to lay on the floor in a circle with their legs spread and eat each other's pussies while I watch and eventually I'll join in.
Seriously, who hacked your account? :oops:

He only takes Gender studies because its a necessary optional class that MC takes cuz its an easy credit. Every other class he takes is necessary prereqs

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Actually, if I was in college, I would happily take gender studies. So, the Mc did a smart thing joining that class imo.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
You making a pentagram there? Isn't that how you summon an ice demon?
1726340580513.png
(Yes, I know she's the Ice Queen, not a demon, but it's the closest fit I had)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes