Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Yes those are all nerdy traits. I'm asking what about her negates them. What about her makes her not a nerd?
That's barely anything. That's like the opposite of Bella, there's not enough for Nora to even consider her a nerd. An interest in art isn't really nerdy, wanting a child isn't nerdy, meeting a young guy on a dating app and fucking him in a bar the first time you meet isn't what I would call nerdy.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
That's barely anything. That's like the opposite of Bella, there's not enough for Nora to even consider her a nerd. An interest in art isn't really nerdy, wanting a child isn't nerdy, meeting a young guy on a dating app and fucking him in a bar the first time you meet isn't what I would call nerdy.
Okay. Jill with glasses. Would that be a hot nerd?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I think some people could benefit from a viewing refresher of "Revenge of the Nerds" or "Back to the future".
38epgl-3786591601.jpg
7tW7D7-2499162262.gif

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I think some people could benefit from a viewing refresher of "Revenge of the Nerds" or "Back to the future".

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Firstly those nerds are guys. Doesn't apply. Second the idea was a nerd girl who still manages to be hot. Spock isn't really being cooperative with my efforts to get specific traits and anti-traits. I'm starting suspect that the creature is logically impossible.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Firstly those nerds are guys. Doesn't apply. Second the idea was a nerd girl who still manages to be hot. Spock isn't really being cooperative with my efforts to get specific traits and anti-traits. I'm starting suspect that the creature is logically impossible.
Well it wasn't for me, so I wasn't going to be specific.
:ROFLMAO:
in that case, here's a better example.
nerd-student-girl-19588053-3354133702.jpg
Even with those spectacles, she's oddly cute.
Almost a mix between Josy and KRJ.
hehe

• Angry
Reactions: Dessolos

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
i played the game. . . seems good.
But i have one critical question i need an answer for it. MC is in College right? Which faculty our MC did pick? cuz i see English - Math - Gender Studies classes. . . and i am curious which faculty contains all 3 in one?
architect or something like this, after he want work on his dad's territory.
gender studies is only because Maya said to him it will be easy credit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vessna

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Okay. Jill with glasses. Would that be a hot nerd?
Glasses = nerdy, got it.
1000078822.png
Becky said she'd nerd it up for Spock, anytime he wants.

View attachment 4034503
Spock want nerd, Spock fuck nerd. Glasses = nerd :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes