TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
The winner has 336 under her belt quite a big gap. I'm not even familiar on the game is it good
It's very different to this game, for sure. I like it, but it's like comparing apples to oranges. I have a review with pictures of the girls here if you're interested. Milton's favourite red in it is Eileen.

I hear the next poll will be favourite blue-haired girls from AVNs, do we know any of those?

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
It's very different to this game, for sure. I like it, but it's like comparing apples to oranges. I have a review with pictures of the girls here if you're interested. Milton's favourite red in it is Eileen.

I hear the next poll will be favourite blue-haired girls from AVNs, do we know any of those?
Sure, she's a fan favorite and one of DPC's best :giggle:
1726384260694.jpeg

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

Not just favorite Red, favorite full stop. :) But not as good as Lily, Mona or Sage! :)

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes